Caption that Bush-meets-Bono photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I have a bathroom break Bono?

Hey Bono, I should get Karl Rove to wear a beanie like you have that Edge guy do.

Tell me about that little country you come from, is that worth invading?

Bush: "Because, like our friend here, Mr. Bono, says, we want to help people all over the world take shelter from the pouring rain." Bono: "Um, poison rain." "Eh?" "Poison rain. The lyric is, 'Take shelter from the poison rain.'" "Not pouring?'" "No." "Poison rain? You sure?" "Yes, Mr. President." "Poison's a lot worse than pouring." "Yes, sir." "So I've been singin' it wrong all these years?" "Looks like." -- Locke Peterseim

:laugh:

Bush: Who´s the President?
Bono: You.
Bush: And who are you?
Bono: The rockstar.
Bush: Rockstar! Ha.
Bono: Yes, Sir?
Bush: One of you advocated peace and was shot.
Bono: You mean the rappers. They´re not rockers.
Bush: Rappers? Who cares for those criminals? No, I mean a white guy. .John... John..
Bono: Lennon.
Bush: No. no. Don´t interrupt me. John... John.. Beatle.
Bono: He wasn´t American.
Bush: Anti-American? That explains why they shot him. You´re with us, or against us.
Bono: Sir, we have to go take pictures now
Bush: Oh yeah pictures (goes to the mirror, whistles) I... am.. too.. sexy for my body..
Bono: By the way, Mr. President, you know, I might win the peace nobel because I´m buddies with everyone.
Bush: This year, they gave it to Mohammed. Figure that out. A guy called Mohammed. Where´s that from?
Bono: Are you ok, Mr. president? Your energy level is nearly nuclear.
Bush: At least I have a decent name. I´m called George. What´s your first name, Bono?
Bono: Paul, Sir.
Bush: Like Paul McCartney?
Bono: I did Live 8 with Paul McCartney.
Bush: My dad saw it and he was delighted. He said: As long as this guy makes them think it´s enough to watch a concert.. he said, hey, Paul, you know, what my dad said? He said you´re a helluva entertainer.
Bono: With all respect, Sir, it is rocknroll, its not only entertainment.
Bush: Come over here, the photographers are waiting.
Bono: Give me your shy smile, Mr. President. The one that makes you look like an idiot.
Bush: Yea, Karl said people like that.

bonobush.jpg

"i like you boner. i'm gonna give you a nickname so uh... bon-bon... can i call ya bon-bon? heh heh... what about boney? do ya like boney?"

"um... bono is already a nickname."

"heh heh... whatever you say bonerizer dude."

no shit, really.

"take me serious, mr. most powerful man in the world with my ridiculous sunglasses that I won't even ditch to visit you or the pope".

I love Bono, but my goodness.

They are rose coloured sunglasses aren't they?

That explains a lot. :wink:

Bush: "Fool me once, Boner, shame on you. Fool me twice, er, um, shame on the beenie wearing fellow you play music with. hehe"

Hmm, well, if anyone has Bono-esque sun glasses that they are looking to get rid of, pm me for contact information. I like sunglasses a lot

:shrug:

Good thread idea, though :up:

Ok I finally came up with a caption:

Bono and George Bush survey the known world, enjoy coffee.

hey guys, can we try NOT to repost the picture every time we write a caption? It makes the thread slow to load for those of us with crappy computers/connections. Thanks. :wink:

Bush: You /do/ realize that the platform shoes don't help you look any taller?
Bono: Eh?

Back
Top Bottom