cannibal sentenced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
I remember the documentary Channel 4 did on this, that programme seriously freaked me out.

Wasn't it a messageboard specifically dedicated to cannibalism that he got in contact with his voluntary victim?

there's some fucked up people in this world. sick indeed. some websites are even dedicated to the pleasure of watching women be beaten up. voluntarily. with a forum attached, photo galleries, and so on. filled with freaks. run by freaks.
:angry:

anyway.

BrownEyedBoy said:
^ Must suck to be a mod in that forum... :wink:

Must suck to be a newbie on that forum 'hey guys fresh meat':wink:

Then you have all those suicide forums:(

As they say you can find anything on the net if you go looking for it.:huh:

I believe the phenomenon is called "consensual homicide." There was another case in 1996 involving an American, Sharon Lopatka, who used the internet to seek out someone who would torture then kill her over several days. The man who eventually did it was found guilty of "voluntary manslaughter."

The fringes of human behavior are quite strange.

Melon

the rockin edge said:

There are so many disturbing issues surrounding this case, I'm not even sure where to start, but the one quote from this guy that struck me as the most absurd was his comment that 'I didn't want to kill [the victim]', I just wanted to eat him'. :eyebrow: :confused: :barf:

Fascinating in the most absolute macabre way. :shudder:

It's consensual, I don't see it as any more wrong than a duel to the death. If somebody wants to die that should be their right.

melon said:
I believe the phenomenon is called "consensual homicide." There was another case in 1996 involving an American, Sharon Lopatka, who used the internet to seek out someone who would torture then kill her over several days. The man who eventually did it was found guilty of "voluntary manslaughter."

The fringes of human behavior are quite strange.

Melon

That's fucking nuts! :yikes:

A_Wanderer said:
It's consensual, I don't see it as any more wrong than a duel to the death. If somebody wants to die that should be their right.

Based on some of the principles used to decide other issues on this board, it could be argued that as purely consensual behavior there should be no punishment for Armin Meiwes.

Back
Top Bottom