Can anyone guess...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deep said:

Now Melon,

Don't confuse the issue with rational thought.:no:

Yes, if anything, Republicans are great at pretending to be the victim--and then making fun of their opponents for playing "victim" themselves, regardless of whether that is the truth or not.

Melon

but were going after Iraq for that extra 5 percent of the world's oil than correct?
or because were racists?
or because Saddam needs to be removed because he is a threat to his people,
a threat
the region,
hates America
and has
failed to
comply
with
the
UN
Resloutions
for
the
last
years.:hmm:

In this post 9-11 world, time is not on Saddams side.
It is still not too late however.
Never
say
Never

Keep
Hope
Alive.

Diamond

Last edited:
OK since i left the thread i have become deeps son? And i have bad grammer. Damn us Canadians get a bad rap sometime.

Come Bush isnt going into Iraq solely for oil. Did it ever occur to people that he kills his own people and threatens other nations people with just the mere possesion of WMD.

Hey, I'd love to see you Americans come to Canada and try to take it from us. Oh wait you already have, or is that our gov't has given it to you. Damn Ralph, but hey our provience is still rich so why complain. End Rant.

I'm watching 11 o'clock NBC News (L.A.) right now.

They claim that there are 4 reasons why gas prices are going up.

1. Fear of war w/ Iraq.
2. Venezuela's restricting barrel exports to U.S.
3. East Coast winter weather.
4. (for CA) "Summer formula" for environmental issues.

bonoman said:
OK Damn us Canadians get a bad rap sometime.

During Vince Vaughn's stay in England, he found himself criticized on all those levels. Like a boxer countering each blow, he shot back with the best responses he could.

Sometimes the complaints left him speechless, like the time he was told " 'America had no culture' by a kid wearing a Kobe Bryant T-shirt and listening to rapper DMX."

But one incident really stung.

"Man, it was bad," says the Rat Pack-y star of Swingers. "These girls saw us and were kind of flirting, and they kept asking us if we were American. Finally we said, 'Yes,' and they just took off.

"One girl turns and says, 'We were hoping you were Canadian.' Canadian? Since when was it cooler to be Canadian?"

nbcrusader said:
So, if Bush were truly an evil warmonger and push us into a war for oil, we would invade Canada.

As melon said - he allready gets it, plus:

The Oil reserves of canada are unimportant compared to Iraqs oil reservers - if you try to get it under your own control it's interesting what's left, not what's sold right now.

And remember:

Venezuela's restricting barrel exports to U.S. (mentioned by theSoulfulMofo)
The Saudis throw out US military and are you sure they continue to sell their oil after that the US?

Klaus

Back
Top Bottom