campaign finance controversy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, for better or for worse Howard Dean has decided to forgo public funding of his campaign in order to avoid a cap on spending that is obligatory for those who accept public funds. What do you think about this? I went to Dennis Kucinich's site for the heck of it and saw a link to a site called "The Doctor is Out". It's for former Dean supporters who they hope are going to switch to their candidate based on the controversy. Are they jumping the gun, or are they onto something in terms of the issue of public campaign finance? I'm personally confused about this for right now.:confused: :confused:

"Controversy" is a strong phrase for a concept that Bush has all but wiped his ass with.

The Democratic Party is starting to get so petty that I am starting to like Dean all the more.

Melon

I agree about the pettiness. I was shocked to see that link on the Kucinich site, but maybe I shouldn't have been. His people tried to recruit me for their Alabama campaign but I decided not to join that campaign. After all Cleveland went to hell in a haybasket economically when he was mayor there. It's sort of incongruous for him to be asking for my vote for President.

Back
Top Bottom