Buy - Sell - Hold ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
delay.jpg
02paula_200.jpg
0829-03.jpg

A. Tom Delay

B. Paula Abdul

C. John Bolton

A. Tom Delay Sell - value is declining everyday. it is only a matter of time

B. Paula Abdul - Buy- I may be going out on a limb here, I believe her value has slipped lately and went she survives she will rise in value (But, I don't watch Am Idol.)

C. John Bolton Sell - His value has slipped and he lacks skills to correct course. May win UN confirmation but will be wounded and is not diplomatic enough to have any impact.

A. Tom Delay - HOLD; a very crafty politician in a powerful position. You can't write him off, yet.

B. Paula Abdul - SELL; her worth has held stagnant, and I do not see her fame or value being able to climb any higher than it already is.

C. John Bolton - SELL; the man has a chance of being approved as U.N. Ambassador, but he even has declining support amongst the GOP. I don't see him being confirmed, overall.

Melon

do/ marry/ kill

Donald Rumsfeld
Bill O'Reilly
Rush Limbaugh

Lordy..

do - O'Reilly-haven't you read the transcipts of his phone calls :wink:
marry- Rumsfeld
kill - Limbaugh

Buy -- Bolton a halfway decent toupee

Sell -- DeLay's evil brain to science

Hold -- Paula, poor dear, she needs a hug

deep said:
delay.jpg

A. Tom Delay

SELL SELL SELL
House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas) today delivered remarks on the importance of humility in public service

Below are excerpts from his remarks.

"No man or woman of any faith or of no faith can truly love, truly serve, truly persevere, truly dare mighty deeds, truly hope for the future or truly honor the past, without a humble heart.

"So it is for humility, then, that, on behalf of the legislative branch -- both houses, both parties -- I ask for your prayers today. Because the only way we can serve well is to serve humbly, as servants both to God and our nation.

"For all the troubles in our world today, we can never forget that humanity has never before possessed a greater capacity for virtue than at this moment. With a richer, healthier, and more populous planet than at any time in history, mankind has never been blessed with a greater garden, nor with greater means of protecting it.

"And while all these gifts carry with them unprecedented temptations toward pride, so do they carry unprecedented opportunities for humble service - here in Congress, across America, and around the world in the hearts of all people of all faiths.

"Here in Washington, the seat of the most powerful nation in history, these days pose unique challenges and offer unique opportunities. For however dangerous, these days we live are the envy of all times and men.

"Think of what we could accomplish if we checked our pride at the door, if collectively we all spent less time taking credit and more time deserving it. If we spent less time ducking responsibility and more time welcoming it. If we spent less time on our soapboxes and more time on our knees.

"No matter what your faith, no matter what your political persuasion, your prayers for our increased humility, for our ever-humbler service to God and neighbor are needed and wanted."

TAKE ONE

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas) today delivered remarks on the importance of humility in public service

Below are excerpts from his remarks.

"No man or woman of any faith or of no faith can truly love, truly serve, truly persevere, truly dare mighty deeds, truly hope for the future or truly honor the past, without a humble heart.

"So it is for humility, then, that, on behalf of the legislative branch -- both houses, both parties -- I ask for your prayers today. Because the only way we can serve well is to serve humbly, as servants both to God and our nation.

TAKE TWO

Tom DeLay: Dems Have 'No Class'
WASHINGTON, May 13, 2005

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, facing an audience of conservative well-wishers who reject as politically motivated the ethics questions that have dogged him for months, on Thursday night fired back at Democrats by calling them members of a party with no ideas and "no class."

This guy is nothing but a BIG BAG OF SHIT!

Back
Top Bottom