Bush's tough stance on crime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seemingly Bush and Cheney have convictions for drink-driving......but it was a long time ago to be fair.

Bush should be credited for introducing new legislation to combat white collar crime in the aftermath of the Enron collapse.

As regards the Rovegate thing, all we can do is watch with interest....

financeguy said:
Seemingly Bush and Cheney have convictions for drink-driving......but it was a long time ago to be fair.

Bush should be credited for introducing new legislation to combat white collar crime in the aftermath of the Enron collapse.

As regards the Rovegate thing, all we can do is watch with interest....

I'm normally not going to be really nice to Bush:wink: , but I don't give a damn about something he did 25 years ago. DUI isn't cool, but hey, it's been a long time. I'll forgive it now. And white collar crime, yes. It's about time someone got tough on corporate crime. It didn't keep Richard Scrushy from getting acquitted, and I find it hard to believe he didn't know about the fraud which everyone says did happen.
As for Karl Rove, well, I don't think I'm capable of making a really unbiased judgment about the guy. I think he's a real :censored: and that's that.

nbcrusader said:
Is there a conviction to report (not include those that occur in the press)?

No, but does it matter? He's been tried and convicted in the High Court of Free Your Mind.

I suppose you two would have been equally defensive of Clinton.

'No leave poor Clinton alone! It's so unfair for the media to comment about Whitewater, Ken Starr, etc, when he hasn't even been convicted of anything.'

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
Is there a conviction to report (not include those that occur in the press)?

simpson.jpg

No conviction- lets appoint to head "Faith Based Charities"

story.michael.jackson.jpg

"Secretary of Education"

h_background.jpg

maybe a recess appointment to the UN?

Is there a conviction to report?
great standards

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom