bush will win.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BestDrummer

The Fly
Bush will win because Bill Clinton is having todo some campaigning for kerry. WE ALL know bush would absolutley love to be the 1st gentlement, and would do nothing to change that. if he thought kerry would win that would hurt his chances and therefore would not agree todo this. I think kerry is absolutely desperate to win the white house he is putting his common sence away. I am a democrat and was going to vote for kerry untill he accused my family of war criminal actions. Does he have anything to say about anything except to put down bush? i wanted to to vote for him but he has changed his position on every topic its not even funny. No matter what he might say that you will probably love about the guy, he cannot backup with his word cause of his history in the senate. EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID HE WOULD DO BETTER HE DID THE ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE IN THE LAST 20 YEARS .SO HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE HIM? To get my job I had to attend a job interview and therefore told my employer about how i thought i could do the job better then the next guy. when being selected for the job he did a background and an investigation to back up my words. if all the backgrounds was false do you think i would have gotten the job? so how can i give kerry my vote when everything he says now was contrary to his last 20 years in the senate. sorry i cannot vote for someone for what they say to my face.... for they may say what i would want to hear...

just because you dont believe in my oppinion is up to you but please do not call me names, just because i dont belive like you. i have seen many a thoughts given here in this message board and such flaming to the person that wrote it but not much was said to what they wrote. so lets hold each other up here and not be so seperate.. :)

I think Bush is going to win, too. It's not what I want, quite frankly, but it's what I expect. He's the incumbent, his job approval rating is over 50%...........any questions?

verte76 said:
I think Bush is going to win, too. It's not what I want, quite frankly, but it's what I expect. He's the incumbent, his job approval rating is over 50%...........any questions?

:up: join the team :up:

:wink:

no questions here, Verte.
I understood Bestdrummer's post.
As you can see he's a newer poster and excited, probably a lad in his 20s. It's just a guess.:)

I can read betwwen a few typos here and there.
I don't think his views should be disparaged because of a few typing glitches.

db9

BestDrummer said:
Bush will win because Bill Clinton is having todo some campaigning for kerry. WE ALL know bush would absolutley love to be the 1st gentlement, and would do nothing to change that. if he thought kerry would win that would hurt his chances and therefore would not agree todo this. I think kerry is absolutely desperate to win the white house he is putting his common sence away.
What does this mean? I'm lost.

BestDrummer said:
I am a democrat and was going to vote for kerry untill he accused my family of war criminal actions.[/B]

When did he do this?

my head is spinning.

but bush will win. as much as that is a bad thing, he'll win.

but my head is spinning.

BONOVOXSUPASTAR..

My point is this. Clinton is campaigning to keep a good political face... he is doing this on the fact that he feels kerry will lose.

BestDrummer said:
BONOVOXSUPASTAR..

My point is this. Clinton is campaigning to keep a good political face... he is doing this on the fact that he feels kerry will lose.

so if clinton stayed home, that means kerry would win?

its a close race. in close races, you bring out the big guns.

Bush is having Giuliani and Ahnuld campaign for him. Does that mean that Bush is beginning to show his desperation as well? What kind of logic is that?

I don't believe Bush will win. Swing voters and undecided break away for the challenger by a margin of 2 to 1 on election day. Ohio has at least 6 percent of its people undecided. Florida is stuck in a tie. Pennsylvania is breaking for Kerry. New England is now out of Bush's grasp. The Midwest is still up for grabs, and undecideds will shift the region to Kerry unless Bush takes a wide lead over the next week. Kerry is tied with Bush in ARKANSAS. Kerry is closing in on Bush in the Southwest. Bush has abandoned the Northwest battleground.

So don't be so confident that your man will win.

verte76 said:

That 50% means nothing.

He needs to poll 50% in the election polls. 49% he probably wins. 48% he probably loses. 47%, he's toast.

My gut feeling is telling me that the election may not be as close as people think. Barring various forms of cheating, I think there will be a clear winner next Tuesday, either way.

Interesting points anitram. Maybe it's not going to be as close as we think. I'm just a crazy artist out here speculating, what do I know?

clinton would have campaigned for kerry no matter what. that's what politicians do. they campaign for each other. just like mccain and schwarzzeneger are campaigning for bush.

BestDrummer said:
BONOVOXSUPASTAR..

Your logic still doesn't work. Both have people campaigning for them. Maybe you should take some time and rethink your post because there are far too many inconsistincies.

kerryinphilly.jpg

CNN estimates 100,000-120,000 showed up to the rally. Probably means there were 3 million. :wink:

Bush has the white male vote and always has. No surprises there. The difference is he is polling close to 50/50 on Women and around 18% on African Americans--both numbers that are much higher than four years ago. These numbers are much more telling than the country wide polls being done, most of which show Bush in the lead. This having been said I believe this election will come down to Florida and Ohio as has been said previously. Reports of the Presidents demise in Ohio have been greatly exaggerated as the latest Zogby poll has him up 5 in my home state. Zogby also has the President in the lead in Florida although just by 3 points--within the margin of error. The President is also within striking range in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and New Hampshire.

drivemytrabant said:
Bush has the white male vote and always has. No surprises there. The difference is he is polling close to 50/50 on Women and around 18% on African Americans--both numbers that are much higher than four years ago. These numbers are much more telling than the country wide polls being done, most of which show Bush in the lead. This having been said I believe this election will come down to Florida and Ohio as has been said previously. Reports of the Presidents demise in Ohio have been greatly exaggerated as the latest Zogby poll has him up 5 in my home state. Zogby also has the President in the lead in Florida although just by 3 points--within the margin of error. The President is also within striking range in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and New Hampshire.

Either the Zogby poll or the previous poll (by Ohio University) that was released 2 days ago is completely false.

Zogby has Bush up 5% in Ohio. The polls for the previous week have had Kerry up, the most recent by 6%. An 11% change in one day is basically impossible in a state with so few undecideds.

Zogby also has Bush leading by 5% in New Mexico (a big eyebrow raiser) and Kerry leading by 4% in Colorado (an even sketchier poll). I would tend to disbelieve at least this current round of Zogby polls.

Also, Bush won't win, because most of the swing states are within 3%-5%. Undecideds break 2-1 for the challenger.

Kerry will take most of the swing states. He will win Pennsylvania & Florida and probably Ohio too. And that's enough to put him over the top. :up:

doesn't zogby do tracking polls?
so..this is why there can be some flucating here and there.

like more members of a polictical party are more likely to be home on certain nights.. skewing the results.

overall i like the trend of all the polls:sexywink:
as they reflect the current electoral count contained in DaveC's sig.

:wink: :dance:

The electoral count in my sig is skewed as a result of 18 messed up Zogby polls released today.

It'll go back to Kerry relatively soon.

davec
send me your home addy.
i want to send u a case of kleenexes on the morning of nov 3rd;)

thank u,
db9:wink:

Last edited:
Polls are crap, and people should stop looking at them. A good example is Hawaii - a ludicrous Republican favoured poll of only Oahu that's countering all other polls where Kerry had about a 10% lead in the state. Now you tell me if that is reasonable.

We will see on election day and hopefully not the following legal battles - I dearly hope that Bush will win but there is a good chance that he will not, I guess that we will just have to see.

Back
Top Bottom