Bush, Reagan, John Lennon and Ringo Starr?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
Okay, you lot... please help me out here. This is the most bizarre thing I have read since that imcomprehensible webpage about the Lesbian Mafia ruling the world. I just wondered if anyone else has seen this before?

Is it nothing more than a very weird parody? I think it must be, written by someone with an exceptionally warped sense of humour.

Who the hell would write this kind of gibberish and mean it, apart from the deranged? Is it some conspiracy-loving Lennon-obsessed crackpot who hates Ringo Starr? Or just a freak? I'm totally confused. Either way, it's scary as hell, as well as being ridiculous.

This is a citizen's report on the circumstances surrounding new evidence being found in John Lennon's murder during an investigation into the origin of the AIDS epidemic. The tragedy of this crime is described in the following pages, extracts of testimony, focusing on the accomplice role of Paul McCartney, Bill Clinton and Ringo Starr. The evidence, which was planted on my home at a time when I was tortured as a child, was written by Reagan, Bush and Schwarzenegger.

The story I have to tell is really very simple. In order to hide his accomplice in the AIDS onslaught, Ringo Starr claimed I was to blame for John Lennon's murder. Letters in my home, sent to me as a child, when I was tortured, were about the murders of Lennon and Dr. Martin Luther King. Because of Dexter King's obsession with intellectual property, the mindset of the Beatles caught on. They were slurring me sexually and claiming that I was never victimized, in order to empower the way I was being used as a mandatory AIDS testing guinea pig and to force me to do as they were doing and negotiate a surrender to what appears obviously to have been Reagan terror.

The tragedy of how intellectual property claims on murder evidence papers were used to recruit The Beatles and The King Family into accomplice in the AIDS onslaught. If you don't read it here, you won't read it. http://colorado.indymedia.org/mod/comments/update/index.php

Sweet Mary Mother Of Jesus. What the hell is the fool squawking on about?!

Last edited:
BonoVoxSupastar said:
Bush doesn't care about John Lennon.

:lmao: I'm sure the feeling is mutual...

So it's Nazi media? Ah. I didn't realise that... it does explain a lot. Thanks for the pointer.

Why on earth have they adopted Lennon? He wasn't a very good Nazi, I must say.

What a weird scene.

Last edited:
Right. To lighten the mood after that mentally scarring piece, here's some good old fashioned lunacy for you. Not by Nazis.

The 'Stephen King shot Lennon' is still one of my faves, for its sheer audacity. Yep, that old chestnut: http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/index.asp

This is hilarious... which makes it even more terrifying. The scariest aspect? The fact that Mr 'Lightfoot' (Gordon, anyone?!) can delude himself, to the point of derangement, and yet offer his ridiculous arguments in a cogent, articulate manner. Stephen King wrote to this guy personally, advising him to put his "considerable talent" to a more positive use. Another point: the serious conspiracy theorists seem hellbent on citing government coverups, consistently, since time immemorial. There may well be a grain of truth in that. I ask you, though:if The Powers That Be are so good at conspiracies stuff, surely they are capable of getting something else right once in a while? Enough said on that score!

Last edited:
PS. Be sure to catch the sequel: Judith Krantz killed Jim Morrison. Oh, and lets not forget Reagan's REAL would-be assassin: Macca.

Last edited:
Trying to understand what makes one insane is as difficult as trying to understand what makes one sane.

Melon

As you all laugh this all-too-easily-laughable stuff off I wonder what you'd all think of John Hinkley - the man who tried to assasinate Ronald Regan. It "just happens" that Hinkley's family (including John) were very close to another American family... George and Barbara Bush. Now c'mon people - this simply CANNOT be just a coincidence...can it?????

this is not healthy no-no

but entertaining because I realize there are still bigger freaks than me. comforting somehow.
sploureufre.gif

sallycinnamon78 said:
Right. To lighten the mood after that mentally scarring piece, here's some good old fashioned lunacy for you. Not by Nazis.

The 'Stephen King shot Lennon' is still one of my faves, for its sheer audacity. Yep, that old chestnut: http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/index.asp

thats is the scariest/oddest website i've ever seen
government codes in headlines??
wtf?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom