Bush promises more for AIDS victims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Are you suggesting standards to which we hold our leaders?

No, all my conservative friends are still going on about the last occupants "standards"

There is no time to discuss anything about the current occupant whose only stump speech the last 90 days of the 2000 election was,
" I will restore honor and dignity to the Whitehouse."

btw
yes, i am throwing stones at the stone throwers.

Last edited:
He's said this before but failed to get his own party to back it, not even one from his own party. It's an empty political promise. And yes all politicians make them.

it's nice to hear of his commitment but it is as we know easier..
I'm not blaming President Bush himself it is a multifaced stupid poltical game that is keeping the money and drugs and infrastructure from where it needs to be weither that be in the States or abroad..it's a response but it's no the repsonse that is needed in this time of emergency. So although it sounds good in the tittle the devil is still in the details.. and the slow reponse to this emergency in my opinion is not acceptable and thats not to be blamed on just one man or country I've heard enough of we are gonna do this and then seen far to little action. There still has been no increase from the U.S to the global fund and other countries that are in real danger of becoming much worse if ignored such as India still did not make the list

Back
Top Bottom