Bush "Is that You Sam Donaldson? Your a Has Been" Bush funny for once.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/da...body_language_now__howard_fineman_.guest.html

---Yes it's Rush Limbaughs site but you can watch the video here.

As George W Bush joined the last daily breifing in the WH press room which will undergo a nine month renovation, he spent a moment to take some questions.

At that time, a reporter shouted:

"Mr President, should Mel Gibson be forgiven?"

The President laughed and looked into the audience to see who shouted the remark:

THE PRESIDENT: Is that Sam Donaldson? (Laughter.) Forget it. You're a has-been. We don't have to answer has-been's questions.

QUESTION: Ohhhhh!

Q Mr. President, do you want to say a little about the White House press corps, please?

THE PRESIDENT: Say something about the White House press corps?

Q Yes, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: It's a beautiful bunch of people. (Laughter.)

Q How about your best moment in here, sir? Can you remember your --

THE PRESIDENT: My best moment in here is when my press conference ended. (Laughter.)

Q (Inaudible) -- about Mel Gibson --

THE PRESIDENT: I can't hear you, I'm over 60, just like you.

(Laughter.)

Q -- Ronald Reagan could get away with that, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: He was over 60, as well. At any rate, as you can tell, I'm thrilled to be here.

See the problem with Bush is he doesnt do that enough,

Though making me laugh doesnt excuse your horrible policies but it does make you likable and that in turn makes you listenable and that in turn gives you the oppurtunity to have me listen to you.

This whole thing with Bush reminds me of the South Park movie where Saddam says I can change. hahahah

bonoman said:
See the problem with Bush is he doesnt do that enough,

Though making me laugh doesnt excuse your horrible policies but it does make you likable and that in turn makes you listenable and that in turn gives you the oppurtunity to have me listen to you.

Gr8 point! But I wonder if he did it more often, if people wouldn't criticize him 4 it.

Back
Top Bottom