Bush = Hitler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Its good to know political discourse is maintained by those on the crazy side of politics (Not Left, Not Right - Just Insane). What follows is a charming page of various Bush = Hitler, aMERIkA = Nazi Germany posters. Enjoy the fruits of Bush Derangement Syndrome and remember, they are the Lead Shoes that Kerry is wearing into this election.

http://semiskimmed.net/bushhitler.html

The purpose here is to ask how do people think these "activists" will effect the election. The protestors do not win many people over to their side by playing up on this level of crazy (I know that its a vast minority but their effect is about 50 times that of a regular protestor).

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
The purpose here is to ask how do people think these "activists" will effect the election. The protestors do not win many people over to their side by playing up on this level of crazy (I know that its a vast minority but their effect is about 50 times that of a regular protestor).

I would guess that these individuals are mostly ignored, or end up working against their own "cause". Some may see this as just another left-wing attack against Bush and get pushed to the right.

Back
Top Bottom