Bush Demands Standing Ovation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....Yes, let's deal with FACTS like the article above...LOL

Dreadsox said:
LOL....Yes, let's deal with FACTS like the article above...LOL

Hmm, well I was actually referring to the whole Skull and Bonesman issue, and not the original article of this thread, but I can see how you were confused, because the S&B issue is, of course, off topic from the original topic of this thread.

No, I had no problem with the Skull and Bones thing. I actually found some information that indicates that Sen. McCain was involved in some prior controversy with Bush the father and Geronimo's Bones or something like that.

My intent was that I don't think the article is 100% factual. LOL

diamond said:
he has the walk and posture of a leader.
:laugh: This is probably the weakest point I've ever heard you make in defense of good ole dubya. :laugh:

he has had less sex in the Oval Office than his predecessor.

True. Or maybe Laura has a fetish for desks...we don't know. :D (And if Clinton is such a terrible president as you make him out to be, why is he the only president you compare Bush against? And why are these comparisons based on personal issues rather than how they handle national and international affairs? :hmm: )

he has the respect of his wife.
personal affairs, once again.

he has the respect of his constituents.
That's questionable.

he has the respect and love of the majority of his countrymen and the majority of the free world.:up:
That's highly questionable.

gabrielvox said:
Michael Jackson may be a tad off, but he's not a murderer.

:lol:

Who is writing your material?

:der: :der: :der:

They should seek new employment!!!!

:rolleyes:

Isn't "The Mirror" a British tabloid? I didn't know they printed the truth! This is great!

I tend to agree with the anti-Bush league on this issue, so I'll just leave it at that.

I don't think we accomplish anything by attacking the spouses of leaders? we disagree with.

Back to the article, sometimes a true story is so outrageous even a tabloid does not need to exaggerate.

Yeah, did Bush really demand a standing ovation for a speech, or is this a joke? I wouldn't know. To hell with the role of sex in the Oval Office, it's not a major deal for me. After all, it used to be truly weird stuff if the king/ruler didn't have at least one mistress.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, and the fact that his wrinkly, ugly, old wife is the best he can do is a sign that he must be the ladies man. i guess if janet reno was throwing herself at him...

Khanada..............

WHY? Why would you stoop to this level?

:(

home-top.jpg

Dreadsox said:
Khanada..............

WHY? Why would you stoop to this level?
i'm so sick of a lot of the shit going on in this forum. i guess it just goes to show i really shouldn't even bother posting, let alone reading this forum anymore. maybe in a couple months i'll change my mind.

diamond said:
he has the respect and love of the majority of his countrymen and the majority of the free world.:up:

...not a perfect man, but a man w/righteous intentions..
The man is President George Walker Bush..

..leader of the free world..

keep hope alive..

peace
out-
Diamond
diplo0308.jpg

AMEN Diamond..I couldn't have said that better..It is nice to see a Pro-America post for once!

Dreadsox said:

:lol:

Who is writing your material?

:der: :der: :der:

They should seek new employment!!!!

:rolleyes:

Which statement do you take issue with Dreadsox, that Michael Jackson is a tad off, or that Bush is a murderer?

Every day that he drags his heels on Africa, another few thousand die or become infected when he could be helping RIGHT now. He has the power and the means, inaction makes him complicit in their deaths.

In a few short days he will obliterate hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with his bombs. Then he will send young American troops into Iraq, some to certain death.

Aside from being clearly a bit troubled mentally and one completely unproven allegation of interference, I can't say Michael Jackson is even close to being in the evil realm that Bush inhabits.

Ach Jaysus man u dont remember?

For f*k sake, after our night of passion on the water-filled hot-air-ballon bed in The White House........(very very back room overlooking Bush's roses), you locked me in under the bed.

Damn spies found me there!

:angry:

I was naked man! u ran off with big Betty, the maid, remember?

:grumpy:

diamond said:
he has the respect and love of the majority of his countrymen and the majority of the free world.

How does a leader walk?

Don't forget though - he almost choked on a pretzel - so maybe they can't leave him unsupervised. :tongue:

He doesn't have my respect and I bet there a lot of people who would agree, so it is presumptuous to believe the majority sides with you.

As for the free world - now isn't that part of the issue? The fact that he doesn't have their respect? Friends who have been abroad recently felt that the anti-American feeling was mostly directed as anti-Bush.

Last edited:
"he has the walk and posture of a leader".
That is true. 'Greystoke' comes to mind.

"he has had less sex in the Oval Office than his predecessor".
If Bill Clinton looked like him, he would have had less sex too.

"he has the respect of his wife."
I should hope so.

"he has the respect of his constituents."
Again, I should hope so.

"he has the respect and love of the majority of his countrymen and the majority of the free world."
Its nice that you believe that, I imagine somebody has to.

But this ongoing criticism of Bush and his demands for a standing ovation is truly irreverent. For goodness sake's, how else is he going to get a standing ovation if he doesn't demand for one?

Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom