Bush Administration is Correct Iraq and Al-Qaeda are connected

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by anitram

And these are the people who will march their lazy asses to the polls in November and fuck the world over again with their stunning ignorance?

Grim.

So if you vote for Bush you are ignorant?

These are what have been called " the common man". He believes he is doing the right thing. Voting for tax cuts, against government social spending.

If he really knew the consequences of his vote, the price he and his chidren will pay.
There will be a day of reckoning and it will not be pretty.

paxetaurora said:
Even if Bush never actually said "I believe Iraq and 9/11 are connected" or something similar, that does not necessarily mean there was no attempt to link the two in the minds of the public.
indeed
very much so

deep, i sincerely hope your last post was a joke. i can't believe that anyone would say something as arrogant and elitist as that, and expect to be taken seriously.

No Marie Clare, anybody that votes for Bush must be an idiot because MoveOn.org and Democratic Underground tells me so.

/This Part Is A Joke

And that is part of the problem. I have said it a few times. The beaurocracy does not change when the administration changes. They are all still there. The intelligence community, from reading Richard Clarke's book, seemed unwilling to change to face the dangers of Al-Qaeda. To paraphrase one part of the book he likens it to turning an aircraft carrier around 180 degrees is not a quick manuever.

MrsSpringsteen said:
See Fahrenheit 9/11

I have NO theaters near me showing it. Believe it or not, I was going to see it with my wife tonight. We rode bikes on the national seashore today in Truro, got home, and I convinced myself to go see it. My wife thought I was hitting the bottle or something. When we looked at the listings the nearest theater was back on the Cape (NO WAY Mile and a half backups to get onto the cape) or drive to New Bedford or Randolph...way to far for me.

Instead dinner and beverages and beverages.

Back
Top Bottom