Bulgarian hostage killed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Unfortunately another hostage has been killed by the terrorists. It's a Bulgarian who was killed because female prisoners haven't been released. I'm getting really tired of these :censored: killings, it makes no sense.:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I love this quote:

The Arabic satellite television station said it had decided not to broadcast a video tape from the militants of the execution because it was too "gruesome."

I guess only regular beheadings are appropriate for the family hour on Al Jazeera.

:down:

I'll wager that the guy stood up against the terrorist scum, something that Al Jazeera doesn't like to show, a westerner with honour and courage.

I still don't understand why they take such pride in killing someone. Killing and destruction is easy. Creation is quite the opposite.

It is because they wan't to create anarchy from which an Islamic state may emerge as the only option for the people. By slicing the heads of innocent people they believe that it weakens the will of the western world and will force the coalition to leave Iraq. That and they are plain and simple murderers who will recieve justice when the time comes.

I'm uncomfortable with Al Jazeera bashing. Do you even get to watch Al Jazeera on your local network? I do.

Have you seen Control Room or heard of it? The strong message I got from the calm and rational Arab journos interviewed there was that they felt disappointment more than rage towards America (with regards to the early Iraq bombings).

foray

Back
Top Bottom