Britney Spears in Baghdad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I just heard on the news that upon raiding one of Sadaam's palaces, US troops found pictures and clippings of Britney Spears everywhere. As well, they found 50 of Sadaam's DVDs, which included The Godfather and Sleepless in Seattle, among other things.

I also don't know how entirely true this is, but I guess we'll wait and see. I aslo suspect that Letterman, Leno, etc will have a field day (night?) with this info.

From Muchmusic.com:

Britney In Baghdad
With the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime also came the collapse of his many palaces, exposing the man and his possessions to the world. Not surprisingly his lavish Baghdad home was full of art and artifacts. What did come as a shock however, were the magazine clippings of Britney Spears pasted on the wall of Saddam's personal beauty parlor. Also found were over 50 DVDs including The Godfather and Sleepless in Seattle.

Last edited:
I want to know why he has Sleepless in Seattle...the godfather, understandable...but I don't see Sadaam as being someone who would cry at the girlie chick flicks....!

Maybe Saddam has a sensitive side that he hid from the cameras...lol.

Melon

I was fearful that the thread title indicated she is going there to do a concert!
in which case I would have felt sorry for the poor iraqis and their introduction into democracy!

Udai had pictures of the Bush daughters on his wall

That actually scares me, that Saddam had pictures of Britney-was he lusting after her or something? :shifty:

I am laughing at the thought of him watching Sleepless In Seattle though..the soft, cuddly side of Saddam, eh? :sexywink:

And he had a beauty parlor? Didn't do him much good :D :lol:

I saw a journalist on tv going through the rubble of one of Saddam's looted palaces - he found a few records of Fr?d?ric Chopin and...Tom Jones.

I'm surprised they didn't find any James Bond DVDs. Kim Il Jung is a big fan of him.

Back
Top Bottom