Breaking News part II: For God's sake, this is getting ridiculous.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pearl said:
My parents just got back from London after a vacation in Europe. They said there was not two, but three car bomb attacks that were foiled, and for some reason the media is not reporting on the third one. Is this true? That there was a third car in London?

There was a suspicion of a third I think in London, but I think it ended up as nothing, just an unattended vehicle. So just the two in London.

All 8 suspects worked in the health service.....they could have really did a lot worse in a hospital rather than their frankly amateurish attacks in London and Glasgow....with the equipment they had access to, they really could have done a lot more damage than they did.

I'm not sure how disenfranchised a doctor can be, you would think a person intelligent enough to be a doctor would be a bit more able to fend off such indoctrination rather than some poor kid living in the Gaza strip....There was a former Jihadist on Newsnight the other day and he believes Muslim scholars are not addressing the parts of the Qur'an that allow people to do these things...they aren't teaching them the context and history of them to show they can't be applied to the modern world. Islamic fascism has to be tackled at the core by it's own scholars and theologians.

Of course the Wests own inept efforts just serve to drag more islamic moderates to the extremes.

Back
Top Bottom