Bono's rejection of sectarianism, war

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sting has always played the ball and not the man ~ this issue is no different; the entire hot press article has been used numerous times. Used when somebody throws out a statement such as U2 does not agree with such and such therefore by arguing for such and such you are a lesser fan. It is there to crush the validity of an argument with evidence to the contrary ~ a perfectly fair and reasonable tool in debate.

financeguy said:

Sting2, I've reported your post to the mods, and I'll await their response at this stage, if that avenue doesn't work then I'll seek whatever legal options are available to me, and we can take it from there, but I would suggest at this stage not to misrepresent me again.

So let me understand this...You are going to sue him over a message board?

Do Miss America said:
Does it really matter where Bono stands?

No....that is where the humor is in this entire thread. Also there is humor in the fact that there is probably some psychological thing that makes us want to have our heros in line with our own ideals.

While one side screams "Stop trying to define Bono(U2) to fit your agenda!", they are indeed in the same breath doing the same thing.

Sad part is there is truth in both sides points, but it is too painful to admit that there Bono and U2 are not nice smooth shapes that fit into the square hole we would probably like them too.

I would also point out here.....

That Sting has adressed the TITLE of the thread, which is that Bono rejects war.

How the other stuff brought into the thread fits the title I do not know. The title is not Bono rejects Debt Relief.

:wink:

I am sorry if I said something that offends anyone, please, any legal action can be addressed to my lawyer......

NB Crusader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom