Bono's Polictal Evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's shades said:
I don't think Bono has become more conservative. I read an interview somewhere (sorry I can't remember exactly where) in which he said he is actually MORE angry now at the injustice in the world than he was when he was younger. I think a lot of politicians, both on the left and the right, could learn a lesson from him.

I think that doesnt mean that he likes Conseratives less.
I think when he was younger..he might of said- "Its all the Conseratives fault" Just a blanket statement.
He doesnt say that NOW:) He used to though:mad:
Sure he's angry at the injustices in the world:idea:
Arent we all?:eyebrow:
Now that he has developed friendship w some Republicans..genuine frienships- I see a different Bono from say 1983-1985.:idea:

And yes I do agree , polictians can learn alot from our friend.:)
DB9:dance: :cool:

Last edited:
??

It was my understanding that what Bono does isn't influenced by his need to lead a political career.....His life is dedicated to simply making the world a better place to live. I see him as a leader, not a follower (liberal or conservative.)

He has the same goal that I set for myself in the 80's

""I want my life to make a difference..... :attn: ""

Re: ??

therulz said:
It was my understanding that what Bono does isn't influenced by his need to lead a political career.....His life is dedicated to simply making the world a better place to live. I see him as a leader, not a follower (liberal or conservative.)

He has the same goal that I set for myself in the 80's

""I want my life to make a difference..... :attn: ""
you r correct
and
he has made friends FROM ALL areas along the way:)

db9

z edge said:
I think you guys are both right! Good posts rulz and db9
See
20 years ago he couldnt stomach the thought.:(
Now I think he has changed a bit in regards to being more openminded and unafraid of diff polictal philosophies- as WE ALL should be:)

db9:dance: :cool:

Last edited:
true enough....................a cat will fight for survival when backed into a corner though

Back
Top Bottom