Bono's Birthday Well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
For those of you who don't read PLEBA, this is a fundraising drive by the African Well Fund to build a well in Africa in honor of Bono's birthday May 10. We are in the last week of the campaign. Visit the site (the link is in my sig) and check it out. You will get to send a greeting to be placed on a card which will be given to Bono and play a part in making a change in the life of a village that currently doesn't have clean water. Interested? Click on the link in my sig! Thanks!

Thank-you for letting us know about that! I think it's a wonderful idea - I just donated some money to it and I LOVE the idea of doing this in honor of Bono's birthday...it's so much better than fans sending him birthday cards or whatever.

Thank-you!!

you rock Whizzbees!!!

:)

And we are still sending a card, you can sign it IF you donate. Click on the link for more info. The card will be sent to Bono via Principle Mgmt along witha certificate from Africare advising of the money raised to build this well in his honor.

Bump it up.

Kinda like "pump it up".... okay I need to stop.

NO . More. Caffeine.
anyway, here is the link peoples :)
http://www.africanwellfund.org/birthday-well.html
and the form you can download.

you can also call if you're lazy like me.....
Call 1-202-462-3614 and mention the code U203 and Bono's birthday when you donate to ensure the funds to go to the Bono bday fundraiser.

Allready donated last month. With plans to donate every month as I can. It's a most worthy cause. I was looking for a really good cause. Found what I was looking for. One Well, will change the life of hundreds. Thank You Interference & Bono/U2.

Back
Top Bottom