Bill O'Reilly On Letterman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Do you really have to watch the O'Reilly Factor to know what he is all about?

would be a good start...

i'd say that dave is putting himself at risk by going after a guest like this, but seeing as no one in hollywood actually likes o'reilly, it'll probably help him get more guests. :shrug:

i love dave, but i don't think he shoulda done this unless it was pre-planned with o'reilly... which is highly possiable because just about ever interview dave ever does is rehearsed before the taping.

it reminds me of the rosie o'donnell thing with tom selleck a few years back... even though i sort of even agree with rosie, which is shocking in it's own right, it was still pretty low to blindside selleck like that... same way it was low for michael moore to blindside charlteon heston in bowling for columbine.

i guess dave sorta blindsided o'reilly here, but seeing as those other two guys are celebrities with other stuff to talk about and o'reilly really has nothing else to talk about except politics, i guess it ain't.

:shrug: who knows... dave still rules.

I guess O'Reilly scored after this round

From CNN

It's worth noting that nearly 2.7 million people -- about 200,000 above last year's average -- tuned in to watch "The O'Reilly Factor" the night after he went toe-to-toe with Letterman, according to Nielsen Media Research. O'Reilly's younger viewership was up 20 percent over his December numbers.

Judah said:
Letterman wasn't really prepped well for the interview...his retorts to O'Reilly were basically put downs, not any fact-based arguments.

That's how liberals operate; it's pretty clear in this forum.

As soon as you have them on an issue, they either:

1) make fun of you, or,
2) start in with the name-calling.

Back
Top Bottom