Back To Rockville Studio / How AIDS has effected my life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for your loss.

That is a great site you have created.

The members in PLEBA will really enjoy the pictures.

Wow
Quite a site.:)
I think all members and fans of music would enjoy this.:idea:
God's love to you.

DB9
:idea:

that is really an excellent and emotional site. you did an amazing job creating it.

i, too, am very sorry to hear about your loss. take care.

Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

I, too, have lost many friends to AIDS and my closest friend has been living with AIDS for a long time but is very, very healthy (in fact, he never gets sick!). His T-cell count is up and the last test did not even find the HIV virus in his body.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing with us and I'm so sorry for your loss. I too am very close to someone who has been HIV positive for 15 of his 38 years. For the most part, he is the picture of health, but when he does get sick, we all hold our breath and hope its not the last time. None of us are ready to say goodbye but we know deep down that someday we will have to. He is my nephew's partner and has been a part of our family for the past 7 years.

He was recently chosen as a spokesperson for his area in the HIV Stops With Me Campaign. Here is a link if anyone is interested.

http://www.hivstopswithme.org/oc/shawn/shawn_bio.html

website is great

:heart: your website, sorry about your loss. :heart: and hugs to you! My best friend has had aids and hep. c for about 10 years and he is holding up and works full time, but the meds although they are keeping him alive, can make him sooo sick. I wish I had a magic wand to wave over him and heal him ! this disease is absolutely one of the worst. we can only strive to increase awareness about it and be there for our loved ones who have it.
peace :heart:
Chris

Irisheyes4bono, when you want to respond to a thread, please press "reply," not "post." you posted a new thread, so i merged it back with this one.

:heart: lilly

Back
Top Bottom