Baby Found alive floating down river

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know that person who did this had to be insane... Hope the baby is well & a loving family adopts her. This reminds me of the story of Moses in the basket floating down the river. Maybe this baby has a big future in store for her too!!!

none of it makes any sense

i saw this on TV this morning

it does not add up

the mother said she gave baby to "homeless people"?

homeless people - not easy to find,
therefore can not be verified

why would someone take a baby
only to wrap it in a garbage bag
and toss it in a river?

this baby was found floating down a river
however she got there

the legend of Moses is a nice story
to serve another purpose

That was just too weird. And was that a baby blanket all spread out on the ground, or some random towel or something one of the people standing around there grabbed? Things just don't add up for this, and it makes me sick to my stomach and makes my heart ache seeing something like this. There are some really sick folks in this world. Who would do something like this? Ugh! :mad:

Poor baby :( I can't have sound with the video (I'm at work now), but I agree it's a bit odd a camera was there and a baby blanket was precisely laid out on the lawn.

When I was in Tanzania, we met with a guy who started an orphanage. He has two adopted boys, Moses and Immanuel. Moses was found abandoned in reeds where his mother had given birth alone and left him b/c she knew she was too poor to care for him, and Immanuel was found on Christmas Eve, dumped on the curb in a plastic bag.

When I saw this, I though: OMG, they found her just coz a piece of wood kept her for going down in the water. How many kids were killed without any one noticing it?

The whole story is weird: the lies of the young mother, who claimed she had given her baby away, were one of the most painful thing...

I just hope the rest of the life of this poor kid will be better.

I am so sick of hearing absurd stories with innocent kids thrown away...:sad:

Attachments

• bimba75.jpg
    bimba75.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 18
Yes

today in the newspapers it is said that more than 100 couples asked to adopt the little baby.

At least, a small positive sign.

A Court will decide about this soon.

Let's hope like you said the rest of this little ones life will get better.

I'm sure there are lots of couples out there that cant have kids and would love to have the opportunity to love this one

At least she's alive.
I got an email last night and I am horrified...
It comes from China and shows the corpse of a new born girl thrown down a road, while people come and go and no one seems to notice it coz it's a "common thing".

It's horrible...

Back
Top Bottom