Australian Election

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

What I can't fathom is why they chose Nelson given he was previously Defence Minister. He's got more than enough baggage to weigh him down there.

And he's enough of a dipshit that he's offered at least a measure of support to the teaching of intelligent design. I suppose the Fundies First crowd are happy.

No, no, get it right. If there's a recession under Labour, it's all their fault and has nothing to do with the wider world, and we urgently need the Liberals to save us all from the trade unionists who want to destroy the economy. If there's a recession under the Liberals, it's all due to the wider world, and if Labour were in charge, we'd be poorer than Swaziland within a day. All hail the mighty Liberals! Now let's just pass laws to allow wealthy CEOs and Malcolm Turnbull to rape Australia in the name of economic rationalism and then enjoy some champagne.

And I assume you mean "champagne" not "Australian sparkling white" :tsk:

Tania said:
Brendan Nelson used to be a trade unionist. :lol:

Is that a statement or a question? :lol: It was actually being debated this morning on AM. Well, actually, someone got mighty hissy with Virginia Trioli, who rather condescendingly sneered at the idea of it.

Back
Top Bottom