Attorney: Female Child Molester "Too Pretty For Prison"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harry Vest said:
If the 14 year old boy went along with this sexual "affair" willingly then why all the fuss...

Who's to say he did it willingly? I believe according to the victim's mother, she manipulated him.

if it was a girl she has the possibility of becoming pregnant, which makes for a much more serious situation.

What about a 14 year old becoming a father? Do you think that boy Mary Kay Letourneau slept with was on cloud nine when he became a father at age 12?

When I was 14 I would have loved to sleep with a girl that looks like the one in question...It would NOT have been molestation...I would have volunteered it.

It wouldn't have dawned on you that maybe there's something wrong with the grown woman who is seducing you? As in, why she going after someone your age, not someone hers?

This is a non-issue. Start concentrating on real child molesters that abuse CHILDREN - this is where the real evil is...NOT with hot blonde twenty somethings fooling around with a willing 14 year old boy...Geez people, get your priorities straight. [/b

Again, who's to say he did it willingly? Remember those recorded phone conversations where she sounded like a 10 year old? She was clearly manipulating him, and he didn't sound like a willing participant in the affair.

I really hope your viewpoints change once you start having children.

Back
Top Bottom