At least he can deny being captured by the USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Hello,

I haven't found an English language link yet, so I try to translate it from Dutch:
The former Iraqi Minister Of Information Mohammed al-Sahhaf wants to surrender himself to the USA. However, the USA refuses as he's not on the list of most-wanted Iraqi's.
The Arabic newspaper Asharq al-Aswat reports this from a spokesperson from the Patriottic Union Kurdistan (PUK).
Al-Sahhaf, who became famous because of his undeterred optimism in an Iraqi victory in the war and of his ingenious cursing of the USA, is rumoured to stay in the home of his aunt in Baghdad for the last four days. He wants to surrender himself to US military, so they can protect him, but they refuse as he's not on the deck of cards with the 52 most-wanted Iraqi's.
Al-Sahhaf initially stayed in Mosul and asked the PUK soldiers there to mediate on his behalf with the USA. "We told him we didn't want to take part in this," according to the PUK spokesperson.

If this is true he can deny reports about his suicide. :D
And actually tell the truth when he says that the USA has not captured him. :lol:

C ya!

Marty

(edited to LOL correctly :lmao: )

Last edited:
We need to get him a show on comedy central....so they better take him!

Actually,

I like to see him do a one on one with W.

W. is pretty entertaining.

They are both equally credible.

deep, you can't be serious. I realize you hate Bush, but that claim is really ridiculous. Someone posted the list of crazy outrageous blatant lies that Mohammed al-Sahhaf disseminated during the war? Do I have to repost it solely for your sake?

80sU2isBest said:
Someone posted the list of crazy outrageous blatant lies that Mohammed al-Sahhaf disseminated during the war? Do I have to repost it solely for your sake?

No, but you can post it because it makes me laugh everytime I see it. :wink: Especially the part about having destroyed American shovels. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom