Asteroid Thingy hits Perth, West Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:(

No racism, no calling people names, no politics, no people wishing they were more/less whatever, noone droning on....

Man, I'll miss this thread. :sad:

Hey im still here.....:wave:

Have you hired the HGTTG dvd yet?

Are you going to see Narnia??

Did you get any U2 tickets?

Oh, and have you seen any big comet thingys lately?

:hyper:

(marching onward toward the 4th page)

I got U2 tickets (2 GAs) and I got to take a close look at a pallasite recently.

Last edited:
A pallasite is a type of meteorite from the core mantle boundary of planetesimals that were blasted appart during the formation of the solar system, it is metallic but also has high temperature minerals inside.

reptile said:
Hey im still here.....:wave:

Have you hired the HGTTG dvd yet?

Are you going to see Narnia??

Did you get any U2 tickets?

Oh, and have you seen any big comet thingys lately?

:hyper:

(marching onward toward the 4th page)

No - soon, soon I promise
Yes - after Christmas
Yes - Syd 1 & 2 GA's :hyper:
Um - maybe, been doing a fair amount of drinking lately, so who knows. Hols :drool:

A_Wanderer said:
A pallasite is a type of meteorite from the core mantle boundary of planetesimals that were blasted appart during the formation of the solar system, it is metallic but also has high temperature minerals inside.

Where did you see the pallasite? Science :nerd:

Good to see u back BEG hope all is well.

Tania, your slack! Hire that dvd now!

I'm various colours with envy re your sydney tickets, but nothing will stop me having the time of my life in lil old Adelaide ( even if it is at aami stadium:madspit: )

Drinking eh? :drool:

A_Wanderer said:

Hey thanks, A_Wanderer..I looked that one up too and could not find it......at least I learned something new today....

{could King Kong make it in today's real world?}...or would the Empire State Building not withstand his weight?

:|

A_Wanderer said:
Geoscience actually

:lol: Yes but I like anything to do with any form of science :nerd:
especially Biology (lizards :drool:, platypus 2x :drool: etc, etc) :up: and as it is all interconnected :drool: I lurve it.

Tania said:

Me thinks we need to get together and have a few!
Tequila??!!! I swore the last time never again!!!!!!! :no: Now vodka...... :hmm:

[/QUOTE][/B]Are you coming to Sydney? :hyper: [/B][/QUOTE]

I missed out on tix :woe: And I don't have any annual leave left. :grumpy: But I haven't given up all hope yet :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom