Assainate Bin Ladin or not? Pleasvote and exzplain your postion .Thank You.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we execute Bin Laden?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
to kill him is like to make out of him another " Jesus Christ super star " . i don't think he will surrender Alive , much more likely that he will be killed by rocket bombardment ( like rebel leader of chechnya was killed ) or will poison himself .

No - I don't support the death penalty under any circumstances.

I believe the state has a right to imprison people either as punishment or to protect other citizens. I don't believe it has a right to kill people.

Well in rare circumstances Iam for the death penality.
I see no redeeming this fellow.:| :down:
That said..he needs to be obliterated.

As he continues to prolifirate..he brings his Gospel Of Hate and spreads his evil thru out the world.
It is also an affront to the peaceful ppl on this planet that he is among us.

DB9

I think he's already dead, so the question is moot. If he IS still alive then I wouldn't kill him. Why? I'm kinda wondering if he was truly responsible.

Danospano said:
If he IS still alive then I wouldn't kill him. Why? I'm kinda wondering if he was truly responsible.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I believe that calls for a little B2...

b2_product.jpg

~z edge

Last edited:
You might be surprised what I voted...

Needless to say, he should be subject to a very strict punishment worthy of a very harsh Islamic punishment. If women are to be stoned to death for fornication and old women getting their legs broken for their ankle coming out of their burqas, he should probably be sliced into many pieces, tarred, and strung on posts in the four corners of the Earth to deter others, just like they did in the medieval times.

lol...

Melon

Sure, let's put him in prison! That way, in a couple of years, some of his followers can hi-jack a passenger airplane, Mediterranean cruise ship, or whatever, and demand his release or else blow everybody up. Even if their demands are met, you can bet your freedom-loving ass that they will kill some captive off-duty Navy SEALS or elderly Jewish men in wheelchairs just for good measure.

~U2Alabama

Melon-

Not surprised as level headed as you are..
I meant to say early on if Osama were spotted should we arrest andhim take him prisoner..
or
shoot him on the spot..

I think a media spectacle would add to his noriety-sp thereby causing a circus..:rant:

I think a quick assanination would be in order.:cool:

Peace-
DB9:cool:

The people who killed all those Americans are already dead. Osama is no more responsible than the rest of his boys club. I think if you want to execute him, you should extend it to all of them.

I guess I kinda agree with what Angela said, but I doubt that he will ever be caught or killed, now come on how is it that the world's biggest army and with all of their intelligence capabilities cant find one bearded guy in the desert-------smells a bit fishy and conspiracy theory laden to me- anyway I am sick of hearing about bloody OBL, Al Qudea, Bush, Sep 11 it would be nice to think that the world's media could give the same coverage and governments the world over (I speak about the Australian government predominantly here) could give the same amount of money to the many other on-going conflicts and acts of war that are happening the world over- the world does not revolve around America:mad:

and I can already see the flaming coming- just let me get out my hose first!

he probably is already dead...

Angela Harlem said:
I think if you want to execute him, you should extend it to all of them.

i don't think diamond ever intended NOT to extend the killing curtesy to them all.

i think the best punishment for him would be to give him a sex change and drop him in the islam he created wearing something even britney spears would blush at.

melon said:

Needless to say, he should be subject to a very strict punishment worthy of a very harsh Islamic punishment. If women are to be stoned to death for fornication and old women getting their legs broken for their ankle coming out of their burqas, he should probably be sliced into many pieces, tarred, and strung on posts in the four corners of the Earth to deter others, just like they did in the medieval times.

lol...

Melon

Uh, thanks, Melon. I think I'm going to heave right now.

If captured and convicted, I think he should be put away by a lethal injection.

diamond said:
It is also an affront to the peaceful ppl on this planet that he is among us.

DB9

Is it?

I think you are only able to speak for yourself.

Interesting and disgusting that there is a poll, though. Needless to say I won?t vote.

Last edited:
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Is it?

I think you are only able to speak for yourself.

Interesting and disgusting that there is a poll, though. Needless to say I won?t vote.

HipHop-
Now what has gotten into you:scratch: :angry: ?
I speak for the peaceful minded ppl of this planet which happen to abhor terror and those that facilitate the practice of terror..
as I hope you do.
Do you..?:help: :slant:

Peace-
diamond

diamond said:

I speak for the peaceful minded ppl of this planet which happen to abhor terror and those that facilitate the practice of terror..
as I hope you do.

I think maybe the point was that you (nor anybody else for that matter) aren't in a position to speak for the majority of people on this planet :)

haha...i made the vote an even 50/50.

IF he is still alive and IF he did indeed commit these crimes, i'd still not execute him. how about an eye for an eye? maybe he should be killed by being placed in a burning building or something, with only two choices: to jump 100s of feet to his death, or to slowly suffocate from the smoke.

i dunno...but i still voted no.

Well that's fine Khan.:)
This is not a dictarship..its closer to a democracy, but not quite;)
Its nice to have a choice now isnt it..unlike the innocents that have died at his hands?:eyebrow:

Btw-How does your hubby feel re this?:eyebrow:

DB9

FizzingWhizzbees said:

I think maybe the point was that you (nor anybody else for that matter) aren't in a position to speak for the majority of people on this planet :)

Well if this were a George Orwell novel you would b correct.
However it is not:)
Therefore I choose to speak, I also welcome your thoughts and others, Iam not threatened by them.:)

Peace-

DB9

diamond said:

Well if this were a George Orwell novel you would b correct.
However it is not:)
Therefore I choose to speak, I also welcome your thoughts and others, Iam not threatened by them.:)

Peace-

DB9

Okay, and you're welcome to speak, all I was saying is that I don't think any one person can claim to speak on behalf of everyone in the world :)

thank u for agreeing w the free speech ideaology/program..and letting everyone share their ideas;)
db9:cool: :dance: :cool:

pinkfloyd said:
better judge yourself , first .

Ivan-
If you are ok w not judging Osama and his deeds thats ok w me:)
Im not:down:

If you are ok ppl like-
The UniBomber
Charles Manson
Adolf Hitler
Idi Amin
Abdul Nidal
that is your preogative..

If you want to have a pinic w them read them bedtime stories KNOCK yourself out..that is your preogative.;)
These cowards KILL the innocent.
I do not favor killing innocent ppl.:mad: Therefore I do not think Iam being jugemental.:)

Now on the otherhand if I appted myself as the "morality monitor" of young single-folk..and judged ppl on morality..then you would

Last edited:
pinkfloyd said:
better judge yourself , first .

Who's judging? That's for God or Allah to do.

I doubt executing bin Laden would rehabilitate him or deter other criminals, but releasing him would inspire other terrorists to commit terrorist acts in an effort to have him released.

melon said:

lol...

Melon

WoW
impressed, I am:wave:

Back
Top Bottom