Ask the staunch Bush/Fox News supporter.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
Ok, most of you have shaken your heads in disbelief and wonder about how I can possibly support a "war criminal" like GWB and watch the "puppet" fox news channel - now's your chance to ask me anything you'd like about these two subjects and I promise to answer you in a calm and dignified manner.

Let me just say that I am starting this thread at 16:00pm Israel time and, due to time constraints, won't be able to answer right away - but I WILL answer.

So....fire away.....

*hears crickets chirping*

:lol:

What makes you such a big fan of someone like Bill O'Reilly when there's so much evidence of him being deceitful, asanine, and downright ignorant?

Is there a reason why you are such a staunch supporter of two foreign entities like this? Maybe this expresses my "American-ness," but, although some of us are knowledgeable about foreign politics, very few us get interested to the point of extreme loyalty.

do you tihnk your views on this stuff might change if you spent some time in the United States and had a more nuanced view of the various battles -- domestic, foreign, and cultural -- that are fought on cable news?

are you aware that the M.O. for O'Reilly is ratings above all, save for selling t-shirts, hats, and books?

Back
Top Bottom