Another minute of silence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holy John

Acrobat
A minute of silence for :

- The civilians that will be killed in the US-Afghan war, as it seems probable. And for all innocents, whoever they could be.

- For the death of 3 (I've heard) arabic people, killed by ordinary civilians in the USA, just because they were Arabs.

- And for all the other minutes of silence the occidental world ignored... the world isn't only the WTC.

- For all the suffering in the world we ignored and still do.
cheers

------------------
La resignacion es un suicido permanente

Thank you. And now, ladies and gentlemen, here comes the liberator, or shall I say, the great, the only : Infinite Justice. He's here to show us that his dick is bigger than ever...

cheers

------------------
La resignacion es un suicido permanente

Originally posted by Holy John:
Thank you. And now, ladies and gentlemen, here comes the liberator, or shall I say, the great, the only : Infinite Justice. He's here to show us that his dick is bigger than ever...
cheers
Why so hateful?
No milk of kindness to you,
Halpick Neftin

[This message has been edited by Halpick N (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Holy John:
cheers
Holy John, i knew what you were up to the minute you issued the call for this "moment of silence". All it was was a thinly disguised method of posting your typical anti-American hatred. Holy John, I believe in your freedom of speech. But sometimes I do wish you would just shut up.

Holy John,

You are the worst example of someone wanting peace I have ever seen. You proclaim you want peace and everything but you still insult America, that language is not bringing people together but just pushing people farther away from the usa. You are not going to gain anything by insulting the usa, you are just going to more and more divide the people. The people who truly want peace look for the reason and the compromise in the tough situations like these, they are aware one side isn't going to get everything they want, they know reason is their best weapon. They DON'T insult one group/country, that is dividing, that won't help solve anything. Compromise and reason is what the true man of peace wants and you aren't showing it Mr. Holy John. Your words are the false words of the man who says he wants peace but in his back pocket is carrying his own agenda.

I, of course, think peace in these situations is found through justice.

~rougerum

Back
Top Bottom