Another BUshism of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Muslim-speaking? Ha ha, that's funny. It definitely sounds like something I would say.

I am a word and sentence mangler. And it's only been happening the last few years or so. It's not that I don't know how to converse correctly. One of my skills is a good grasp of the English language and grammatics. Something just happens between the thought in my head and the execution of the statement. Things get "jumbled". I would think this is the case with Bush. I mean really, no one actually thinks "Muslim" is a language.

80sU2isBest said:
Muslim-speaking? Ha ha, that's funny. It definitely sounds like something I would say.

I am a word and sentence mangler. And it's only been happening the last few years or so. It's not that I don't know how to converse correctly. One of my skills is a good grasp of the English language and grammatics. Something just happens between the thought in my head and the execution of the statement. Things get "jumbled". I would think this is the case with Bush. I mean really, no one actually thinks "Muslim" is a language.

Delete my reply,...

Last edited:
Sheesh.

For everyone who didn't notice, presidental hopeful John Kerry used the term "Muslim-speaking" in a speech, not Bush.

The title "Another Bushism of the day" was used for ironic effect.

That is all.

So what is this Muslim language and where can I learn it?

I also speak Catholic.

speedracer said:
Sheesh.

For everyone who didn't notice, presidental hopeful John Kerry used the term "Muslim-speaking" in a speech, not Bush.

The title "Another Bushism of the day" was used for ironic effect.

That is all.

Nope, I didn't notice, but I didn't read the article, just the quote from the article, and somehow didn't see the "kerry said" at the end of the sentence. Just naturally thought it was a statement by Bush, based on the subject line.

It doesn't change my assessment. As much as I don't like Kerry, there's no way I believe he actually thought "Muslim" is a language.

Back
Top Bottom