Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Coulter was on Hardball tonight and Elizabeth Edwards called in. That degenerate once said that John Edwards has a bumper sticker on his car "ask me about my dead son"

Video here

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/06/26/elizabeth-edwards-makes-l_n_53899.html

The cynicism of this woman (Coulter) is revolting. You could see it in her shit-eating grin through the entire phone call.

She used the same tactics her fellows (Limbaugh, Hannity et.al) use--shouting down her opponent and mistating what they just said. From "stop the personal attacks" to "she wants me to stop speaking." The sad thing is that so many people can't see how ludicrous such a stretchis.

Matthews set her up.

But, she would never have the courage to face the people she attacks with those low blows in person.

Then, she would look stupid to even her fans.

My guess is she will sleaze back over to the Fox network.

Where these sneaky phone calls don't get put through.

I rarely allow myself to rise to anger or hate anymore

the opposite of love
is indifference.

Coulter is nothing to me.

You are everything to me. :wink:

U2democrat said:
Coulter just irritates me. I know I know, that's what she wants, but I end up ignoring her, which isn't what she wants.

I think that is kind of what I said.

btw,

congrats!
did you get engaged?

Are you folks kidding?? Coulter, Cheney, Limbaugh, O'Rielly, et al, are loving every minute of this. As soon as one of them drops the requistite F-Bomb of the day, they scurry to their designated bunker of the day, put their heads over the top of the wall, prime their field glasses, and watch the show. The spectacle, of ourselves ruffling our feathers and clucking like a bunch of roosters. They are safe, secure in power, rolling in money (should I say trubute?) from their corporate installations, whom they can call up at a second's notice to do their dirty work, and whom they know they can count on to anoint worthy successors and put them in power. They look down upon progressives of all stripes with thinly veiled contempt. They've locked themselves securely in the fortress and the rest of the world can go to hell.

The Supreme Court ruling yesterday on campaign finance guaruntees that the next Prez will be a "loyal Bushie", with all the baggage that implies, only much more popular.....

deep said:
Matthews set her up.

correct:up:

My guess is she will sleaze back over to the Fox network.

incorrect:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2258.html

See vid clip where she explains herself:
As Chris Matthews and Elizabeth Edwards set out to destroy Ann Coulter for a seemingly inexcusable comment, what did the blonde firebrand really say on Good Morning America, and in what context? See for yourself. [Hint: She was making a point about Bill Maher and others who make similar comments to no mainstream media scrutiny whatsoever.] And why is this crucial context conspicuously cut out of all MSM excerpts of the interview?

Who is Ann Coulter and why is she famous?

And does no one just tell her to shutup?

Why do you guys give forum time to this crap? All she wants is publicity and giving it to her is the worst part.

Isn't there something going on in the Middle East we can talk about, or something? Or do you guys want to go back to Paris Hilton?

LJT said:
Who is Ann Coulter and why is she famous?

she's a conservative shock jock who's probably more of a performance artist than anything. she's tall and leggy and skinny and blond and appears on TV to provide "commentary" wearing a hooker-esque black miniskirt and says some of the most offensive things ever heard in mainstream media. she's sharp and shrewd and quick and cunning. and she insults people like the 9-11 widows.

she's truly one of the worst things to happen to public discourse in my lifetime.

diamond said:

[Hint: She was making a point about Bill Maher and others who make similar comments to no mainstream media scrutiny whatsoever.] And why is this crucial context conspicuously cut out of all MSM excerpts of the interview?

crap.

Bill Maher was not saying he wished that Cheney had been assassinated, and there was a thread in here about that precisely.

also, do you see the difference between someone who has their own comedy/talk show versus someone who's speaking at a Conservative Political Action Conference where presidential candidates were present and she was a keynote speaker?

Coulter gets the scrutiny because she begs and pleads for it.

Ann Coulter is disgusting. She calls the Democrats hypocrites for saying they like Jews but not outrightly supporting Israel. I thought the Dems have been doing that for decades, except for Jimmy Carter, and that has been the problem -- they support the Israeli occupation.

I guess, since people like her can't distinguish between ethnicities in states, then Ann Coulter must really HATE Arabs/Muslims because she seems to hate those states. I actually think she does.

Opposing Israel's aggressive policies doesn't, in any way, resemble Hitlerian anti-semitism or discrimination in any way. The legacy of the Holocaust has become so intertwined with how we treat Israel that it's led US policy in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict to be on the side of cruel and unjustified oppression, which has resulted in terrorism.

Ann Coulter should be sent to Abu Graib to think about the kinds of attitudes and ideas she's been trying to unleash upon the world in the name of sticking it to "liberals". The woman should grow up.

Muldfeld said:
Opposing Israel's aggressive policies doesn't, in any way, resemble Hitlerian anti-semitism or discrimination in any way. The legacy of the Holocaust has become so intertwined with how we treat Israel that it's led US policy in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict to be on the side of cruel and unjustified oppression, which has resulted in terrorism.

Very good point, and one few Americans have the courage to make for fear of being called a bigot or an anti-Semite.

I found the video that Diamond posted of Ann Coulter "explaining herself" fascinating.

Here was Ann in a friendly environment, speaking to someone who is not actively opposing her. It really highlighted what her schtick is. It quickly becomes clear that she's not a legitmate pundit, and that she relies on hyperbole and insults. Throughout the interview she would drop various insults and ridiculous statements about the Democrats and liberals etc. It was like she didn't know how to do anything else. You got the sense you couldn't really have a civil, intelligent discussion with this woman about the issues.

The problem I have with Coulter and others like her is that they present themselves as legitimate commentators on the issue rather than the politcial entertainers and satirists that they are.

Her take on why the country can't stand Bush is that no one like his stand on immigration. It's not the war the country is upset about (he's done an "excellent" job of handling that, according to her), it's immigration. Clueless!

Canadiens1160 said:
Why do you guys give forum time to this crap? All she wants is publicity and giving it to her is the worst part.

I think the better question is why is this woman repeatedly invited to TV shows and tolerated?

I can't stand the sight of this woman. I've never seen anyone so hate-filled, self-righteous, arrogant, and as completely unintelligent as Ann Coulter. She does nothing but talk others down through fear tactics and junior high insults. She doesn't know how to debate, she can only shout her opinions to drown out those of others. To me, that only shows insecurity and knowing that what she says and does is completely wrong. I wouldn't want her speaking for me if I was a Conservative. She's like the political Paris Hilton: a skinny blonde who's contributed nothing to society but posing for a camera. Paris' is literally standing there and looking cute; Coulter is masquerading as an intelligent woman with valid views. She's cynical, she's calculating, and she's not worth the ground she walks on . I've never said that about another human being. I hated saying it, but I know no other way of putting it. Some of the things she's said about people, and groups of people have almost made me cry. She sickens me. She's nothing but evil from the core of her being. I don't even know how to analyze her, so I'll let her own words speak for her.

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20020205Coulter.html

I will also hold on to my favorite quote about Ann.:heart: It comes courtesy of SNL with Darrell Hammond playing Chris Matthews talking to Amy Poheler playing Coulter.
"I'd call you a media whore, but I'm afraid that would be offensive to whores." :lmao: :bow:

Last edited:
guys
do you REALLY KNOW FOR SURE if john edwards isn't a "faggot"??

she might have insider information, guys.

it's good to know there's someone out there willing to weed out all the "faggots" in politics for people such as myself who don't have the time or interest to follow politics without commentary.

Zoomerang96 said:
guys
do you REALLY KNOW FOR SURE if john edwards isn't a "faggot"??

she might have insider information, guys.

it's good to know there's someone out there willing to weed out all the "faggots" in politics for people such as myself who don't have the time or interest to follow politics without commentary.

:ohmy: You're right! Only teh gayz care as much about their hair as he does11!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom