Ann Coulter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she's not married is she? i guess that explains her anorexia comment. :)

i think she's rather smart...and a bit crazy. you've got to be crazy if you're going to base your entire career on offending people...whether you mean what you say or not. regardless of whether she's in on the joke or not, it's still hilarious to watch her on real time when she gets her points shot down time after time for them being based on lies and misinformation. :D

Now that the Guardian is pleading with would-be assasins to off president Bush, all this left-wing indignancy can quiet down. She's using your own tactics against you, that's whny you're upset, and the only solace you can take is watching a picture of a potentially violent physical act against her and laughing about it.

Hypocrites.

iota said:
Now that the Guardian is pleading with would-be assasins to off president Bush, all this left-wing indignancy can quiet down. She's using your own tactics against you, that's whny you're upset, and the only solace you can take is watching a picture of a potentially violent physical act against her and laughing about it.

Hypocrites.

What's your fucking deal?

iota said:

Hypocrites.

Nobody could even get close to the President.

The only way he will assume room temperature is if he finds a stay pretzel
or the seat cover hits him on his head when he is getting a drink of water.

I'd keep my eye on Cheney, Delay and Rumsfeld.
See , Julius Caesar.

paxetaurora said:
NBC, you didn't answer my earlier question...about whether or not you think it's okay to publicly wish gruesome, painful deaths on people you don't agree with in the name of "humor" or "getting under people's skin."

Would I express my beliefs this way? No.

Would the average person express their beliefs this way? Highly unlikely.

Should she be censored for joking this way? No.

If she is using the public airwaves to actively incite violence against the New York Time? Throw her ass in jail.

the hate expressed to her on this board is making me ill. no she is wrong for alot of the things she says, but why do you people do the same things to her? if you want to bash her why go to her level? this makes everyone of you guys just like her. :) grow up get rid of the pull up diapers and mature to thongs and briefs people!

Back
Top Bottom