And Fuck Rush Limbaugh while I'm at it here:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
RUSH Limbaugh seemed a little irked yesterday he wasn't named to a list of "ubersexuals" put out by an ad agency that decided "metrosexuals" are passé. The radio motormouth doesn't generally engage in scurrilous gossip (that's our purview). But yesterday, Limbaugh cited Pierce Brosnan, Jon Stewart, Ewan McGregor, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Bono as making the list — and then declared out of the blue that Bono has a mistress. The U2 frontman has been married for 23 years to high school sweetheart Ali Hewson, the mother of their four children. When a caller demanded to know what basis Limbaugh had in making his accusation, he replied cryptically: "You people are just going to have to trust me on this." U2's publicist told us: "This is so absurd it doesn't deserve a response. However, Bono and Edge have been spending a lot of time together in New York lately . . ."

This guy should lay off the painkillers...

I think Bono should verbally crucify him at the next show...

Rush Limbaugh is a moron, but it's not as if that's been a surprise at all over the last 15 years.

Melon

So the truth comes out about Bono & the Edge. I have noticed over the years they are just a little too flirty with each other. :giggle:

Limbaugh is just doing what shock jocks do best.

I guess people listen to him for the same reason we ride rollercoasters or go bungee jumping - for the thrill.

Bono's Doll said:
So the truth comes out about Bono & the Edge. I have noticed over the years they are just a little too flirty with each other. :giggle:

they do share microphones and, really, how else can you explain their UTEOTW bull fighting dance as anything other than pagan homosexualist foreplay?!?!?

As I said in the thread in the news forum on this, I'd like to know why this issue, true or not, is even worth his concern to begin with. LOL at the response to Rush's comment.

Also, I'm very disturbed by the idea of Rush Limbaugh being connected with anything relating to sex :|.

Angela

I hate that blathering moron............:down: how dare he just attack Bono for no reason:down: I agree Bono should just destroy the man.

I think Rush has opened a can of worms he need not approach.

Bono has more power in his little toe than that fat bastard.

If he is not careful I feel like the B-man could set him up on a career course for disaster.

ouizy said:
I think Rush has opened a can of worms he need not approach.

Bono has more power in his little toe than that fat bastard.

If he is not careful I feel like the B-man could set him up on a career course for disaster.

I agree...why the hell just attack him, jealous Rush?:| :madspit:

I hope Bono lays the smack down on fat bastard:lmao:

Tee hee. Edge and Bono sittin' in a tree...
K I S S I N G..

Bono should smite him! He looks like he could throw a nice left hook with perfect alignment to the point of that fool's chin.

Devlin said:
Tee hee. DIS and Bono sittin' in a tree...
K I S S I N G..

Bono should smite him! He looks like he could throw a nice left hook with perfect alignment to the point of that fool's chin.

:shifty:

I agree...smite him! smite him hard!:hyper:

:wink:

A few simple questions... I'm well educated and consider myself rather worldly but I simply lack the brain power to understand the following:

What kind of moron's listen to rush limbaugh? (of course I refer to rush, he's not even worthy of me capitializing the r in his name because I don't consider him human)

Why did we ever let him out of jail when he lied and was abusing drugs and having his illegal immigrant workers cover for him?

How is it that we are subjected to even having to hear about a man who is so completely disgusting

Terriorism, rush limbaugh, and that other nutty crazy backwards radio lady that gives "advice" .... mysteries of the universe

please, I just can't make sense of this neanderthal fat pig liar...

Damn, the only thing that could top this would be Pat Robertson making such comments about Bono.....

anonymous-great-white-shark-5000849.jpg

EWWWW Gross... rush has been married.. who on earth would want to be naked with him

Back
Top Bottom