An Open Letter of Gratitude to Osama-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Osama-
Its been a year now since you struck our country. You got a cheap -shot in , a sucker punch..for that we owe you a thank you:)

You see you exposed your cowardice.
You brainwashed a few impressionable young minds like a pimp does needy vulernable ppl.
You had these do your dirty work.
Youre a hate monger Osama.
You have BEEN HIDING EVER SINCE.
We have hate-mongers here in our country too. They are also shunned here. Extemists and fantics like White Hate Groups..Black Hate Groups ect are all shunned. They hide like you also:yes:

Like a cockroach hides Osama you hide.
We have stood up united -thanks to your 'hit and run' tatics.
The world is opposed to your actions..sure u might have pockets here and there applauding you Osama..they are a small minority..

So again Osama again I wanna thank you for uniting the world against the ppl w your mind-set:up: :wave:
You made it easy now.

We are standing together.
You are hiding.
We
will
find
you.
:yes:

-diamond-

Last edited:
It is my understanding that he likes to be referred to as "THE Osama" and would thus likely find your first-name reference to him to be offensive.

bert2.jpg

Re: Isn't it Usama?

Ali Rose said:
WTF at the photo??? :laugh: :lol:

Bert proves once again that he is evil. He has been an evil factor throughout history. Look at photo's/paintings of horrible historical incidents and you'll see him. Let me say it once again:
BERT IS EVIL! :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

C ya!

Marty

Alrite!:angry:
NOW-Listen to me u collective little bunch of jackass kids :angry:
Not all of u ..just some:sexywink:

This was a 'diamondthanku' note...
Not a damn"dinner invitation":grumpy:
r we clear?
thank u-
DB9:larry: :sexywink: :cool:

Last edited:
does anyone else find it corny when the defense secretary and the president slip into old testament bible talk?

"We will root the evil villians out of the caves and shadows"

I think it's time we all gave osama/al quieda talk a little break. I am sick of watching TV because everything that is spewed has become cliched.
The last week has been a huge cliche fest.

I think the president needs to hire some new writers.

Also,
My aunt married a guy called Osama and it's sad because he can't get a job over here or anything.
That kind of bullshit has to stop. people let their patriotic feelings overwhelm everything else, and they begin acting rashly.

My ideaes may entertain some.
I may please only a few.
Howewver I dont think I could "whore" myself out to b everybody's bitch..ie-an elected official:sexywink:

I rather b a little lobbyist.

Diamond:dance: :wave: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom