Amrozi receives death penalty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Contrary to another thread I started in here on the sentencing in Utah where a firing squad was the method of execution, I don't think I am actually against this decision. Perhaps it being a bit closer to home has led to my hypocrisy, I do not know. I just can't bring myself to feel this is a bad thing...

Anyways
Article

Mr Howard says he does not believe the death sentence against convicted Amrozi will make him a martyr, and Labor frontbencher Mark Latham agrees.

"If that evil little bastard thinks that he's going to some paradise in the sky after he's put to death, then it just confirms to me that he's even sillier than he looks," Mr Latham said.

It makes me laugh when poli's swear.

What he did was horrible. But I imagine that a death penalty is a much more lenient sentence than spending ones life in an Indonesian jail cell. :|

He strikes me as not all there, really. :huh:

that was what i was thinking too. it made me sick and incredibly angry. i can't even look at him. :|

oh that picture totally disgusted me. what kind of person celebrates their execution except for a sick bastard that wants to be a martyr.

since youve invited it...

wolfwill23 said:
I must say I'm surprised to see so many supporting the death of another human being in this forum.

i dont support the death penalty for anyone...lock him up.

but this isnt a death penalty discussion so there really isnt much to say:shrug:

If you reread my post as well, you will find that I too was not supporting the "death penalty" for this individual. Indeed, I think it may be a kinder sentence than a life sentence considering what I know about Indonesian prisons.

wolfwill23 said:
I must say I'm surprised to see so many supporting the death of another human being in this forum. Interesting.

:eyebrow:

I don't think anyone has replied that they support it. I am not against it per se, in this case specifically, so if you mean me, the raising of the eybrow is a bit judging on an assumption.

Are you against the death penalty for this individual?

Miss V, that would have been him. He was led in with the manic look on his face and cheered to the people behind him in the court room like the complete whackjob that he is.

Personally, I support the death penalty for Amrozi. Scum like him don't deserve to live, and if he thinks he's going to any kind of heaven, he's got another thing coming.

Back
Top Bottom