Ambulance Bombing Hoax

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
On the night of July 23, 2006, an Israeli aircraft intentionally fired missiles at and struck two Lebanese Red Cross ambulances performing rescue operations, causing huge explosions that injured everyone inside the vehicles. Or so says the global media, including Time magazine, the BBC, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times and thousands of other outlets around the world. If true, the incident would have been an egregious and indefensible violation of the Geneva Convention, and would constitute a war crime committed by the state of Israel.

But there's one problem: It never happened....
link

Read on.

This is indefensible. While I am not an admirer of the current Israeli government it's wrong to accuse them of doing things that they didn't do. I would imagine that people are in need of washing eggs off of their faces.

Ha like I said before. Those Bastards try to make up any lie to get people on their side and bash Israel. There was a video I hade posted before about Palestinians hiring media outlets to show them being attacked by Israelie soldiers etc... :madspit:

Justin24 said:
[BThere was a video I hade posted before about Palestinians hiring media outlets to show them being attacked by Israelie soldiers etc... :madspit: [/B]

Seriously? They weren't, were they? Actually using the MEEJA to get their point across?? Disgusting, isn't it!

Personally, I think that only those with pro-Israel (and therefore correct) viewpoints should be allowed access to the meeja.

I don't think you have to support the recent hostilities to support the state of Israel. I support the state of Israel, but not the current regime or its policies. This campaign didn't accomplish a damn thing for Israel.

more lies??

Witnesses: Israel strikes Reuters car

35 minutes ago

Two missiles fired by Israeli aircraft early Sunday morning hit an armored car belonging to the Reuters news agency, moderately wounding two television cameramen and three bystanders, Palestinian witnesses and hospital officials said.

The Israeli army said it was checking the report.

According to witnesses, a Reuters cameraman and a freelance cameraman working for an Arabic network were standing outside the vehicle in the Shajaiyeh neighborhood of Gaza filming a nearby Israeli raid when the missiles hit the car.

The white sports utility vehicle was emblazoned with the Reuters logo and had "TV" written on it in English, Arabic and Hebrew, witnesses said.

The cameramen, along with three bystanders, were moderately injured with shrapnel wounds and all five were to undergo surgery, hospital officials said.

Back
Top Bottom