All those in favor of .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
I believe it is time we made an FYM rule. We need to forever more ban the words "coalition allies" from the forum when referring to the the United States actions in Iraq.

From this day forward members of the forum shall refer to the coalition as.....

"The United States and its TOKEN Coalition".

I will need a second to this motion.

Two of you viewed and did not second the motion. Now come on...

This does not mean you are for it....it just puts it to a vote.

Dreadsox said:
Two of you viewed and did not second the motion. Now come on...

This does not mean you are for it....it just puts it to a vote.
I am afraid for a Pre-emptive attack. Sorry,....

Yes....they can....

OK...the motion has been seconded.

All those in favor of the above mentioned motion please say "aye". All of those opposed say "Nay".

You should have created a poll.

And I don't think we need a vote. We haven't had a true "coalition" since World War II, and we had to deal with the Soviet aftermath afterwards.

Melon

Is this a joke? Lets ban a commonly used term and enforce someone elses specific opinion? Let people refer to the United States and other countries in Iraq however they want to.

melon said:
You should have created a poll.

And I don't think we need a vote. We haven't had a true "coalition" since World War II, and we had to deal with the Soviet aftermath afterwards.

Melon

I have not been able to create a poll lately. I do not know why.

if I believed this was true the world would be in a worse state than I already figured

No seriously...I have not been able to make a poll.

What is your vote though?

I haven't decided yet

if 60% of Interf won't bother to vote will the results still be of any influence?

if not that I won't vote

Last edited:
Can I please amend this motion to make it include the term 'verifiably disarm'? :sexywink: After 746 mentions of this term I think I have seen enough of it.

:D

Marty

I will second that motion for you if you can produce an acceptable substitute.

Dreadsox I ask that you stop the threat to FYM. I ask you to cease the subterfuge immediately or the United Nations Moderation will seek to pass a resolution which, if breached, will allow us to blow up your computer.

Angela Harlem said:
Dreadsox I ask that you stop the threat to FYM. I ask you to cease the subterfuge immediately or the United Nations Moderation will seek to pass a resolution which, if breached, will allow us to blow up your computer.
:bow:If you wanted to see my WMD all you had to do was ask:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom