All single people report!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been single for a couple of years now. I was in a very abusive relationship with a guy for 6 years. When I broke it off I felt that a weight was lifed off my shoulders. He emotionally abused me, and now I have a hard time trusting men. In my town the men are either married or gay. I have been out on a couple of dates, but nothing has materialize. Right now I really am enjoying my independence.

I'm single and reporting for booty, captain!! :wink:

I'd love to find me a U2 chick! :love: If interested in chatting sometime, drop me a line at homerschoen@yahoo.com or add me to your Yahoo Messenger list under "homerschoen".

There is a mysterious distance between a man and a woman and I still haven't found what I am looking for either. :sad:

i'm single. my problem is that i'm so damn picky. i'll think i like a girl for a couple days, and then i find something wrong with her.

i just need the perfect girl to come and get me.

deep said:

no

i am a man

and i date women

someone found that and emailed it to me

i just wanted to share

loll. I know you are man. I was wondering if your "friend" likes men as he certainly doesnt seem to like women.

At least hes honest though :(

single (for all real purposes) for 16 1/2 years... I didn't use to mind it so much, until relatively recently. It's a shame, really, since I've developed a nasty habit of snapping at people when they talk incessently about their significant others. Envy isn't the funnest of sins. :sigh: It does make one develop a bit of a what's-wrong-with-me-complex...

:adds name to list:

Single, and ready to mingle.

22, soon-to-be college graduate.

Check my profile to see what I look like. If you are a single female, and feel that you are within the same 'good-lookingness' bracket as I am, wherever that may be, feel free to drop me a line. :wink:

:rockon:

I've been single for three years now and before that had only one relationship that lasted for three months or so. I've always been a fairly self-contained person and have never been unhappy about being single. If I do find someone special, that would be wonderful, if not, then not.

I'm single. In the past 18 months I have tried dating folk, one of them was a lot older with a daughter and that was going nowehere, another one was an ex with a pregnant girlfriend who he had just bought a house with and didn't bother to tell me. I only just found out last week that he bought this house wit her last year. He told me he still lived at home. The rest I just wasn't compatible with, there were one or two oddballs though.

I'm a contented single person although my Mum and sister seem to think I should meet someone. They are always eager for me to take up anyone's offer of going for a drink and try to tell me I need to flirt more. My sister was going out with someone for 18 months, 2 weeks after they broke up she launched into her current relationship. She can't understand why I don't want that but I don't understand why she doesn't want to enjoy being single for a while. We are both very different. When we go out there is always an emphasis on meeting someone, even her friends are like that. Most of my friends are single and happy or in a longterm relationship there isn't that pressure of going out just to meet someone when we're out.

I do have moments when I think it would be nice to have a boyfriend to do things with. When I have bad dates I always think that I could have worked thing out with my first boyfriend (we went out over a 2 year period when I was at school). I really liked him and we never fought or had a nasty breakup, he jsut went away to a different university and we didn't live near each other or drive at the time.

I try and let my mum, sister and friends have a say in what I should be like when I go out meeting folk but I always feel awkward. I don't like acting like someone I'm not. I have quite low self-esteem and everyone tells me I could meet someone if I just had more confidence. Right now I'm enjoying being independent and sorting out the problems I have with myself rather than trying to meet someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom