Alert for Virginians!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Be sure and watch your local NBC station at 7 tonight for a statewide debate between Tim Kaine and Jerry Kilgore!

NBC12 brings Gubernatorial Candidates Tim Kaine and Jerry Kilgore to our studios for a live debate. Hear their takes on the issues that affect your family, LIVE, Sunday night at 7pm ONLY ON NBC12.

I myself will be seeing Tim at a rally beforehand...it should be great :up:

It's less than a month away....:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:lmao:

Ya'll (as we say in Virgin-ia) have some one-track minds. :D I like that. :flirt:

Kaine is making me very proud. He's articulate, calm, and specific . :up:

Mr. Kilgore, I have a question for you. You said you will hire more teachers for VA, and be sure VA was ready for natural disasters like Katrina, and get traffic moving. How will you do that and cut taxes?

Also, you made the point that many of Kaine's fellow Richmond City Councilmen were indicted on various charges. What does this have to do with anything? Why are you using this type of vague smear-tactic? :down:

Kaine to Kilgore: "Jerry, if you trust VA's voters so much, why don't you trust women to make their own reproductive decisions?" :applaud: (repsonding to Kilgore's proposal that every tax question go to a referendum).

I thought it was for virgins, and skiped over it. But then I came back anyways ...... :shh:

Oh well...
I usually am interested in hearing about this "Kaine" that U2dem speaks of.. That's my excuse

Back
Top Bottom