Air America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
I don't know about you, but I think it's high time that the airwaves had an answer to Rush Limbaugh and the like. With Al Franken at the mike, it promises to be as caustic as it is funny. I'd rather listen to a funny man than a bombastic blowhard any day.

Will you listen? Do you think that a comedic approach to political news will work?

najeena said:
Do you think that a comedic approach to political news will work?

tds_photos_stewart1_big.jpg

Last edited:
It will be great to have some "left" on the airwaves, it's been saturated by the right. Now I've listened to most of the personalities on the airwaves and obviously my opinion will be affected by my leanings and even though I don't agree with everything he says, I think he's by far the most intelligent of all the on air personalities. Hopefully he won't become the hypocrite or revert to the "shut up" when he can't refute, like some of the others who have lost all credibility with me.

Although O'Reiley got some points when he came out publicly admitted he felt duped by this administration.

I definately have been enjoying it hear in NYC! They do talk straight seriously at times and other times they do all manner of humour. Alot is quite good. Like AL Franklin & co-host, definately like the co-hosts of "Morning Sedition" <I LIKE that title :yes: >

I still listen to my favoritr NYC-AM/NPR people/programs, but might have to juggle them with AirAm.

Then there is the very quick/funny Sam Greenfield [also stand-up comedian] on WWRL 3-6pm weekdays. He's been around on another liberal-leaning station who's organization sold it to disney/espn. He has re-appeared on this station some time last year.

Luckily I found him via the list of liberal radio talk-show hosts on Democratic Underground. So I will stay on his show, instead of listening to RAndi Rhoads. {in general--- might listen to her a bit when he has a guest on I don't find an imperitive to listen to}

Go, Air America! :applaud: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom