AIDS in the world.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This stuff scares the :censored: out of me. AIDS, debt, etc, etc, is a security risk for us as well as an emergency for Africa. I firmly believe we need to get this situation under control or have more 9/11 type scenarios. We don't have a choice.

This morning on NBC's John Walsh

I fell asleep for the first time in days... snoozing in the living room with the TV on.

And I woke up to John Walsh's talk show program discussing "bug chasers"... people who choose to get infected with AIDS... and "gift givers"... people who choose to infect others with AIDS.

These types of people hookup on the Internet. :ohmy:

For some it's a fetish. For others there's twisted reasoning. But the guests on that show were regretful for what they have done.

Man, that's scary :censored: ... makes you think more before you did decide to indulge casually in life's pleasures...

Some good news for Africa, I hope..

Deal paves way for generic HIV drugs
Drug companies to allow sales in sub-Saharan Africa
By John Donnelly, Globe Staff, 12/11/2003

PRETORIA -- AIDS activists and two major pharmaceutical companies reached milestone agreements that allow generic drug makers in South Africa to produce life-extending medication for those infected with the deadly virus, officials announced yesterday.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/africa/articles/2003/12/11/deal_paves_way_for_generic_hiv_drugs/

Back
Top Bottom