Adopt an American voter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Last edited:
If I have enough time, I´m going to do it .) What a funny weird game, getting into contact with someone I don´t know..

Thank You Tim Blair for giving them ideas. There is nothing an American voter would like more than to be bothered by foreigners telling them how to vote.

A_Wanderer said:
Thank You Tim Blair for giving them ideas. There is nothing an American voter would like more than to be bothered by foreigners telling them how to vote.

Only if other favors are received in exchange.

SEXY LIBERALS OF THE U.S. UNITE in taking back the government from the sexually repressed, right-wing, zealots in control! Everyone knows liberals are hotter than conservatives - we look hotter, we dress hotter, our ideas are hotter, and we are infinitely hotter in the sack. We must use our sexual appeal to our advantage, as one more weapon in our already diverse arsenal. By stripping conservatives out of their clothes, we can also strip them of their power

:lol:

DrTeeth said:
Everyone knows liberals are hotter than conservatives - we look hotter, we dress hotter, our ideas are hotter, and we are infinitely hotter in the sack.

:lol:

For the most part I would agree (though I wouldn't mind if Ann Coulter offered me a sack session in exchange for a vote for Bush).

But once you get to the moonbat left, you get these sorts of people:

link

Dude, Clark County? I know where that is...I thought it was a longer drive than that. And I think that they probably know about the importance of the election already, the sheer amount of crap, er, political advertisements have been on the TV since May. It's why I don't turn the TV on anymore. Esp. in Columbus...the ads are on one right after another.:rolleyes:

I love the all-purpose anti-America buttons:

136-3622_2IMG.JPG

starsgoblue said:
I live in Columbus...anyone want to adopt me? ;)

Editted to include: OMG I didn't click any of the links before my post...I didn't mean it like THAT!

Hey!:wave: I'm from Columbus. I'm not there now but that's my home base, so to speak. How's it going in the capital city?

starsgoblue said:
It's cold and rainy and the Bucks are on a 3 game losing streak. Bleh!

:wave:

So I've heard! I'm only two hours down here in Cincinnati, but it feels like a different world sometimes, especially in the way that it feels a lot more conservative than Columbus (which I never thought I'd say!) Heh. :wink:

The fog didn't burn off at all today here either.

starsgoblue said:
Oh you're in the Nati? :wave: We'll have to network for this tour...I wanna try to do an Ohioan Interference pub crawl or something :wink:

Sounds good to me. :up:

Yep, I'm kicking it here in the Nati, where the radio stations suck. There's nothing that compares to CD101.

Back
Top Bottom