Abercrombie and Fitch - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-11-2003, 11:34 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:20 PM
All of this sounds crazy. I didn't see that show...but just from the various things people have said about the show and the stores in general and stuff in this thread....

I have bad memories of Abercrombie & Fitch-I've never been in one of their stores, but I knew kids at my high school in the town I originally was from who wore those clothes-they were the uppity rich kids. And according to them, apparently, since I didn't wear their clothes, since my stuff was hand-me-downs or was from KMart, I was some sort of freak. .

Angela

Old 12-11-2003, 11:40 PM   #22
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by *BOOMCHAA!*

hmm...I'm not going to take up for A&F...but I will tell you I worked there and didn't face any of this.
I don't know it may have just been his market. I mean he got treated well(with the exception of the quota statement), he's a great sales person and manager, but he just hated the things that were going on around him. He finally said morally he just couldn't do it.

Old 12-11-2003, 11:57 PM   #23
Refugee

Local Time: 10:20 PM
I have had a problem with A&F since they decided to market underware for little girls that had "eye candy" studded on the backs!
Old 12-12-2003, 05:41 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:20 AM
I just want to say yay for someone else thinking their clothes are poor quality! I went into an AF store once to look at sweaters, and most of the sweaters had huge holes where the hangers had torn through the stitching.

I have one or two A&F shirts....I think I gave one away when I moved, but I can't remember........Anyway, I only have them because a friend gave them to me when she decided she didn't want them anymore, and I always take free clothes when they're offered.