a site that reflects at least some of our reactions here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
it goes something like.... i hope i got it right

http//www.sorryeverybody.com

i'll test it myself first if this comes out as an active link on this post.

ok it didn't . i'll close out here and return [check to get link correctl].

U2democrat said:
yeah its a great site. :lol:

oh, isn't it U2D.

it was e-m'd to me. I just got to look at it tonight. I have a 4 hour {5$} pass at the internet cafe tonight. An occasional treat I give myself.

here I was nearly crying and often laughing either in a hearty or snarky way in public, while looking at it.

I checked it out again, and going to retry it as an active link here.
<crosses fingers>

www.sorryeverybody.com/

edited again....

YAY. I did it, that's the first time i did an active link on Interf!

Last edited:
Here's a novel idea, instead of implying that 51% of the US is filled with idiots, how about thinking of way to unite the country again. Hmmmm...that's a thought.

wolfwill23 said:
Here's a novel idea, instead of implying that 51% of the US is filled with idiots, how about thinking of way to unite the country again. Hmmmm...that's a thought.
:applaud: :happy: :wave: :yes: :hyper:

wolfwill23 said:

Valid point, but I would argue that the onus of uniting the country, if it falls anywhere, should be on the people in power, not the people out of power. That's an important aspect of leadership particularly in a democracy where there is a "free" opposition. We know we are not going to get busted for being opposition, but we want something to base the olive branch on, so to speak.

thanks for this thread - :applaud:

If the USA doesn't stand for freedom of speech and the right to disagree on policies and the direction of the country - what does it stand for?

We have the Bill of Rights for a reason.

It's to give the American people a voice in their country's policies and to protect the right to disagree on those policies.

It's called democracy. :up:

Just a thought.

Love and Peace....or else. :wink:

verte76 said:
Valid point, but I would argue that the onus of uniting the country, if it falls anywhere, should be on the people in power, not the people out of power. That's an important aspect of leadership particularly in a democracy where there is a "free" opposition. We know we are not going to get busted for being opposition, but we want something to base the olive branch on, so to speak.

The whole point of the divisiveness is that both side point to the other as the cause.

I doubt the web site contributes to or dissipates the air of divisiveness. It is on-line self-flagellation. Perhaps the posters feel better?

Back
Top Bottom