A real problem (please see video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://media.putfile.com/Immigration-Problem

This is not only in the US but around the world. I can post video of people coming from Mexico, Central and South America, but I have already made enough posts on that.

Governments bring in people from other places who dont know the language and customs and then they start imposing their customs onto others. The become Isolationists and trust no one but their own and use resources of there new home and expect more, more and more, and dont want to join their new country.
They make their children do it and sometimes Children are not the best to have learn those things as you can see many migrant kids getting into gang violence and parents not knowing.

But opposing immigration in general is a very isolationist position. Legal immigration encompassing both permanent residence and refugees can be beneficial to a nation both economically and culturally, but illegal immigration and some side effects of immigration can certainly be detrimental.

Of course the US is all about "undocumented workers" lest the terms that they are using illegal labour is allowed to become common parlance.

I agree with A_Wanderer you can't oppose immigration in general, that's just outright stupid. And using this video to make a sweeping generalization about immigration starts to border on racism.

The US has a real illegal immigration problem, but that's an entirely different issue all together.

I agree with immigration as long as it is legal. We should have had a guest worker plan in place a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom