A Jack the Ripper CopyCat??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/suffolk/6173633.stm

Murder police find two more dead

Annette Nicholls, 29, was reported missing by her family
Two more bodies have been found by police investigating the murders of three prostitutes.
A woodland area around the village of Levington, near Ipswich, has been sealed off by officers.

Police said it is likely the two bodies are those of two missing women - Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls.

The area is close to where the body of Anneli Alderton was found on Sunday. The bodies of Gemma Adams, and Tania Nicol, were found near Ipswich.

Suffolk police officers were called to Levington shortly after 1500 GMT on Tuesday.

Ms Clennell, 24, and 29-year-old Ms Nicholls, have not been heard from since Sunday.

The body of Anneli Alderton, 24, was found in woodland at Nacton on 10 December. She had been strangled.

Ms Adams' body was found on 2 December at Thorpes Hill, Hintlesham, near Ipswich.

Police divers recovered the body of Ms Nicol, 19, six days later from the same stretch of water at Copdock Mill.

DIsgusting, disturbing and also intriguing. (No offense) but it seems some one is taking there fascination to far.

Its a real shame , the biggest shame is these women still put themselves in these positions.

There was a statistic on the news yesterday that out of 80,000 prostitutes working in the UK, 95% have a "problematic drug history", particularly with addictions to heroin and crack cocaine. I dunno why I'm telling you all this as it's probably pretty obvious that most people involved with prostitution tend to do so as a result of drug addiction but I'm telling you all anyway.

And if there are people out there who think that because they were prostitutes they somehow "brought it upon themselves"* perhaps they need reminding that it's incredibly easy for any of us to make mistakes in life and after all, these dead women are still someone's daughter, someone's mother, someone's sister, someone's aunt, someone's cousin, someone's niece etc so it's no less tragic. :(

*I'm not meaning Vaz here because I don't think that's what he meant. I'm talking about people in general.

Angela Harlem said:

How much choice do you reckon they have, speaking generally?

Sorry you dont get my point , thats probs my fault for not explaining myself correctly.

They do this so they can feed their habbit , they know the dangers but still proceed with these activities because there is no other way around it. Thats the real shame.

If anyone is to blame its society for allowing these women to fall deep into drugs.

Prostitutes often find themselves as slaves to the business and cannot get out, for trying to get out can be even more dangerous.

Whoever is killing these women is a sick bastard, and frankly I'm surprised we don't see Jack the Ripper copycats more often.

vaz02 said:

Sorry you dont get my point , thats probs my fault for not explaining myself correctly.

They do this so they can feed their habbit , they know the dangers but still proceed with these activities because there is no other way around it. Thats the real shame.

If anyone is to blame its society for allowing these women to fall deep into drugs.

Cool :) I thought this was what you meant, but wasn't sure! Thanks for clarifying. I agree.

vaz02 said:
Its a real shame , the biggest shame is these women still put themselves in these positions.

Wow. I honestly cannot believe I just read that....

EDIT: OK, I just read what you meant. Still a terrible way to say it though.

Also, Jack the Ripper was most likely not related to the royal family. Author Patricia Cornwell spent millions of dollars researching him and pretty much proved who the real Jack the Ripper was.

Last edited:
Here in the US, they're wondering if there's a link between the murders in the UK, to the murders in Atlantic City. Three or four women were found about a month ago, naked and strangled, much like the ones in Ipswich. And if I am right, these women were also prostitutes. So, there's speculation if there's a transatlantic killer around.

Back
Top Bottom