A GOP Ad to Hot To Handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if it's 'too hot to handle', but it is stupid.

It plays on the extremely flawed logic that if you didn't support the war in Iraq you just want to roll over and appease everyone, so the GOP's base will love it.:|

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I don't know if it's 'too hot to handle', but it is stupid.

It plays on the extremely flawed logic that if you didn't support the war in Iraq you just want to roll over and appease everyone, so the GOP's base will love it.:|

Hmm...you must have watched another video because the one I watched didn't mention Iraq or the war.

Give it another viewing and try again.

MaxFisher said:

Hmm...you must have watched another video because the one I watched didn't mention Iraq or the war.

Give it another viewing and try again.

Maybe you should look again. Who are we at war with right now? This was currently made, what did you think they were talking about?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Maybe you should look again. Who are we at war with right now? This was currently made, what did you think they were talking about?

Well, the video uses the term "terrorists". And since we know that Iraq certainly doesn't harbor or support "terrorists", then the video must be refering to some other country.

Last edited:
MaxFisher said:

Well, the video uses the term "terrorists". And since we know that Iraq certainly doesn't harbor or support "terrorists", then the video must be refering to some other country.

Iraq can't harbour anything now. :| Where have the insurgents come from?

Come on, stick to facts.

Back
Top Bottom