A couple of predictions about GW Bush..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Futhurmore-
The entire world KNOWS I am the humbliest person on these here boards..:sexywink::dance:

thank u-
DB9
:angry:

Last edited:
You are now implying those who refrain from voting have no command of the issues? Is this a veiled inference that they are ignorant?

Be careful with this Diamond.

Angela are you screaming again????? Sweet Jesus....I hate that face......

Arrrrgghhhh

Thank you!

Peace Out!

Last edited:
:no:

You're making me paranoid!!!!!! Maybe its giving the wrong impression...but its just so...cute in its own angry way!

*contemplates retiring the Irate Guy*

:wave:

Jusat end your posts with a smily face or the waving guy so I know you love us!

Even us Republican conservative, balding on the top hairy guys!

OK?

why do we even bother reading his free your mind threads? its the same recycled garbage that he pukes out every other time. all he has proven is that he is a complete tool.

Flag Pole Pear said:
. all he has proven is that he is a complete tool.

:hmm:Perhaps some members feel superior when they resort to name-calling..?

Diamond

Last edited:
Lilly said:
it was more explicating why diamond put down the reference to whether or not you vote.

So now we're reading diamonds mind and posting for him? :huh:

Well, thank you Angela and pubcrawler. I think you both read my mind. And I'm sorry I'm such a terrible citizen because I didnt vote. It doesnt mean I dont watch the news and follow what's going on, and have an opinion. Frankly, it annoys the hell out of me that diamond puts this man that's most likely going to destroy our country more than he already has, on a pedestal constantly. But you know what.. I think I will vote next election just so that I can vote against Bush. Maybe my one vote out of billions and billions of people will change the world!! :D:D:D:D

good for you:up:
i will then cancel your vote with my vote:)
and let u know of where the GW victory party will be held.

thank u
db9

Last edited:
Sicy said:

So now we're reading diamonds mind and posting for him? :huh:

i wasn't reading anyone's mind. diamond and i have talked about this issue before, it's something we, in fact, agree on.

angela's point about being so disillusioned with politicians it makes you not want to vote is so true. the thing is, is that the idea of not voting as a result of nauseum from politics is not how American politics is supposed to work. no way do our politicians actually represent the needs and wants of all Americans. in fact, they only represent about 30% of registered voters. my American politics class worked it out last semester that that means only about 14% of Americans are really represented. if more people voted, we would get better representatives and would have a more efficient democracy. it's a continuum.

Lilly said:

i wasn't reading anyone's mind. diamond and i have talked about this issue before, it's something we, in fact, agree on.

. if more people voted, we would get better representatives and would have a more efficient democracy. it's a continuum.
perfectly stated.:up:
the beautiful thing is Christine may finally go register:up:

DB9

ya, i hope you register too, christine. you appear to have a political opinion, and it should be reflected at the ballot box come 2004.

I think that this thread has failed at just about everything--except pissing people off. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to start a thread about registering/not registering to vote, do it without demeaning other sides. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom