A|catura

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stefananny

The Fly
Where hath our beloved Slaney Waney gone? Why doth he shun us so? Oh, how I long for the days of *PartyOn and *[insert nickname here] sux.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

------------------
nan
MacPhisto made me do it

slaaaaane!!! get your waaaaaaaaane in chat!!

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Originally posted by stefananny:
insert nickname here]

Slane
Slaney
Waney
A|catura
Party-On
Oprah...

(You've been gone so long, I don't even remember them all! lol)

We need you back in chat so we can add some more nicks to the list!

*HUGS*
ABEL

Oh,my! Look how all the girls have flocked here!
biggrin.gif

We miss funny Waney!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Thank you for missing me!!! I really mean that!! Life has taken a turn for the worst in the past month or so...

Unfortunately, I've been going through a very, very difficult time. My fiance and I broke up about 2 weeks ago and I'm in the process of moving into a new place. As you can imagine, I'm in a very emotional state.

I'm really sorry about my absence. I really miss you all very much. Each one of you have been such awesome friends. I miss you very much!!!

You have no idea how comforting it is to come into this forum and see a post about ME!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise! I really miss you guys!!! ...But, there is one thing that I know above all else... and that is God is GOOD! He will carry me through this horrible time in my life. He is my Foundation and my Rock!!! He inclined and heard my cry!!! I will sing a new song!!!

So, all I can say at this point is PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspeed!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------
"I have a brother
When I'm a brother in need
I spend my whole time running
He spends his running after me."

[This message has been edited by S|aney (edited 02-03-2002).]

Slane, I'm so sorry to hear about your fiancee
frown.gif
As long as you have God on your side, you can't go wrong. Hope things get better for you soon. Party On Slane
smile.gif

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

I know this is a crushing blow for ya, Waney, but hopefully someone even better will come into your life one day. One door will close, but another will open. And you are right - you'll be ok. You are obviously so special that you're gonna do just fine. Just take it slowly, day by day, and all that stuff.
wink.gif

You may have a new problem to worry about though - All us hormone driven Pleba chicks drooling over ya!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Party on, Mua ha ha ha ha!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

SLANE

You shall find peace.
You shall hear the angels.
You will see the sky sparkling with diamonds.

Peace babe i'm really sorry to hear your bad news...
the sun will come out.
uvie

Slaney I hope things are smoothly working out... life is good about throwing you a curb, but I know you'll be able to get back on track--'til then take care, and we'll be waiting for your slaney waney to return!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom