A bit off maybe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarit

The Fly
Late last night, in the times range of 00.45-02.30 in various locations, exceptionally strong blasts *noises* and vibrations were felt all over Israel. People reported windows shivering strongly, aquariums exploding, even in few cases doors being torn down. No evidence of an earthquake. The most rational explanation would be that airplanes flying above speed of sound cause this. But, this is not like other times when aircrafts flew above speed of sound: there was no noise of an airplane flying which can be heard after cases like this. Someone even calculated the speed of sound in relations to the time difference the “booms” were heard at (it happened from north to south in that order, it wasn’t random) and came to the conclusion that the speed of sound is much much faster compared to the gap between each incident. On top of that-animals acted weird, as if prior to an earthquake (but there wasn’t any!).

No newspaper or news show on TV mentioned this. A website that did (a reliable one) received over 1100 responses from people within few hours (so it wasn’t just me imagining, the windows in my house seemed like they’re going to fall apart).

I’m no fan of conspiracy theories, but come on! What the hell happened here?!
Animals acting funny, but no earthquake, no evidence of airplanes flying above speed of sound (at least none that would explain the time gap each person had heard it, this is a really small country, about 20% the size of Texas if I’m not mistaken)…

I know all of this sounds like I should be taking my medicines, but it was all over the place. Thousands of people felt it to…

Anyone?

sarit said:
A website that did (a reliable one) received over 1100 responses from people within few hours (so it wasn’t just me imagining, the windows in my house seemed like they’re going to fall apart).

Can we get a link, perhaps?

Seems like a very odd situation.:huh:

Hmm.

That's pretty interesting stuff. I mean, what all could of caused the blasts? Testing secret government technology, perhaps? Aliens? Godzilla? JESUS?!~

Or it could've just been planes. Who knows.

Definitely interesting, though.

Back
Top Bottom